- To admit of no delay
- To delay deliverance
- The answer permits of no delay.
- I will brook no delay.
- I was impatient at his delay in answering.
- Where an event of force majeure occurred after the party’s delay in performance, it is not exempted from liability.
- If the force majeure occurs after one party has delayed in performance, the liability may not be exempted.
- Mindful that such programmes must be carried out without giving rise to unnecessary delays or unequal treatment
- They shall not be unnecessarily complicated or costly, or entail unreasonable time-limits or unwarranted delays
- However, the buyer is not deprived thereby of any right he may have to claim damages for delay in performance.
- Intended to delay.
- loss and damage or delay of goods.
- Desires are nourished by delays
- They announced his plane was delayed.
- Desires are nourished by delays.