- A car famous for its rugged qualities
- Celebrated:Known and praised widely; noted.
- kent is known as' the garden of England'
- The film was a resounding success.
- This Chinese Troupe is famous for its acroBatics.
- America has produced a spate of musical plays that have been phenomenally popular abroad as well as at home
- With so many world famous contenders, it was difficult to take a heat.
- The whole place resounded with music.
- His exciting speech is to resound with as if with an echo.
- And the booming of the little cannon resounded in the air
- The bells of the old temple resounded throughout the valley.
- The high wall resounded our shouts of joy.