- The Bank's capital is subscribed by the member states.
- But , at the moment, members of the Arctic Council are resisting the expansion of their exclusive club.
- Cartel members may defect by behaving competitively.
- The Chinese government attaches great importance to developing relations with the European Union and its members.
- Of or relating to the central government of a federation as distinct from the governments of its member units.
- A single member country can veto a new entrant.
- The primary responsibility on information sharing now lies with each individual country member.
- The OPEC countries have decided to impose a surcharge on the oil price for the fourth quarter.
- The ripples of Europe's currency crisis continue to be felt in most of the member states.
- The UN court has no jurisdiction over non-members.
- Private member( member of the House of Commons who is not a minister)
- The gap would be mold of the member.
- There are members of both sexes in the committee.
- The country was in ferment.
- It is the trademark of the country.
- This is an agricultural country.
- Each state of the United States has a capital.
- The combination of the 50 states forms the United States of America.
- The judge of a probate court in some states of the United States.