- He is a Boy Scout.
- Member of a legislature
- indoctrinate new members into the party.
- The other members acquiesced in his resignation.
- They interview the recruit.
- The advisory board comprises six members.
- This should be the consensus shared by every member of the society.
- The memBers of the Board felt that she was vice-presidential material.
- Two members resigned from the board in protest.
- He is the most sagacious member of the committee.
- Private member( member of the House of Commons who is not a minister)
- The gap would be mold of the member.
- There are members of both sexes in the committee.
- He is the elder member of the Party.
- a member (or supporter) of the house of Hanover.