a fried dish
- I feel car exhaust, and smoke coming from stir frying vegetables are even more harmful than second hand smoking.
- My mother chipped the meat out to be ready to stirfry.
- I'm in the mood for something heavier than stir-fried meat and vegetables.
- Miss Thompson's door was open, and they saw her in a bedraggled dressing-gown, cooking something in a chafing-dish
- "It can be chopped up in stirfries, used in curries and casseroles or drunk as a tea
- Even working on the fields, they like to bring fried and stewed dishes for lunch
- French fries come with the hamburger.
- The place stinks of fried onions.
- The main dish is a fried steak.
- Freddie fried French fries for five funny friends on Friday.
- Don't eat many fries.
- disinfect dishes
- She dished the strawberries into the bowl.
- He dished his opponents.
- Do you have vegetarian dish?
- Rhineland dishes are a speciality of the restaurant.