- An almighty crash,nuisance,row
- His mother yap ped at him for staying away so long.
- Who's kicking up all that rumpus?
- Much of his bluster rose from timidity.
- Undisturbed by tumult or disorder;calm or quiet.
- He tried to talk back,but his sister vociferously talked him down.
- They began to curse and shout in a babble of languages.
- I was victimized the whole evening by his loquacity.
- The unruly crowd became even more boisterous when he tried to quiet them.
- His bilious temperament was apparent to all who heard him rant about his difficulties.
- The sound of that drill jangles horribly on the nerves.
- The phone jangled its two longs, one short for Drogheda.
- Those whirling circles one above the other are worse than the jangling of all the bells
- They are rowing home.
- Will you row me across?
- The argument degenerated into a row.
[苏](= be able to)得以, 能够
- The Dow Jones industrial average soared to 9850 points.
- The investor panicked when Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged 130 points on Monday.
- Dow Corning features over 7000 products including those under Molykote amongst other brands.