- Cutlery made of any metal
- Sterling silver cutlery
- Can you give me a pair of cover?
- Put table cutlery and dishes for each guest well, please!
- A big flemish servant-maid placed his knife and fork in all haste
- Took out the dishes and silverware;washed the dishes.
- disinfect dishes
- I'll do the dishes tonight.
- tableware handle of horn
- It's time to get/time we got started on the washing up.
- It's bad manners to fidget about(with the cutlery)at the table.
- Dishes,cutlery,glasses,etc to be washed up
- The clatter of cutlery,horse's hoofs,a typewriter
- Dinner was announced, and served.
- Dinner was in two sittings.
- He dressed for dinner.
- overhand service
- take service with
- express goods service