- Spreadsheet: A software package designed to perform financial calculations.
- His election campaign was bankrolled by the Mafia.
- The journalist was probing into several financial scandals.
- To propose the appointment or dismissal of the company's deputy manager(s) and financial officers
- So kids graduate from school with virtually no financial foundation.
- About 40 of the company is now administration, finance, and backroom functions.
- A person can be highly educated, professionally successful and financially illiterate.
- Stamp for Finance Affairs
- Have experience in the computerization of financial functions．
- Financial predictive calculation and allocation
- Financial Management Executive with nearly ten years of experience in banking and international trade, finance, investments and economic policy.
- Article 22 An auto financing company shall adopt relevant accounting rules for financial institutions
- The Committee on Budget, Finance and Administration shall review the annual budget estimate and the financial statement presented by the Director-General and make recommendations thereon to the General Council. The annual budget estimate shall be subject to approval by the General Council.
- Are the firm's finances sound?
- She's an expert in finance.
- You have to investigate into this affair.
- The affair had a strange sequel.
- A committee was constituted to investigate into that affair.
- They hired agents to conduct their affairs.
- I was to be in a cleft stick at this affair.