- an oblique leaf.
- There are prohibition as well as abrogation
- The possession of wealth does not always conduce to happiness.
- The story he told police differed from the one he told his mother.
- You haven't got to rewrite the passage.
- That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, But that which is good is always beautiful.
- Virtue may not always make a face handsome, but vice will certainly make it ugly.
- He sent out a few cautious feelers and received some contradictory answers.
- A higher content of gluten will not guarantee good baking quality.
- The market price varies
- The documents varied in length and quality.
- Such soils vary in texture and fertility.
- The interests of seniors tend to be . . . varied
- The geomagnetic field varies continuously.
- The motels vary in size and comfort.
- Different strokes for different folks.
- The difference is 8532.
- Different countries have different national conditions.
- Open different locks with different keys
- DTM is need to correct irradiation difference for different topography.