cannot let one know the reason
to be impervious to reason; unreasonable
His father is really a man who is unreasonable and will not listen to anybody.
- There's no reasoning with that woman.
- Life is impenetrable, ridiculous and nonsense.
- He is so bigoted that it is impossible to argue with him.
- She would have to remember that no patient is entirely vicious or unreasonable.
- He seems to have conceived an abject, unreasoned terror of the railroad.
- He seems to have conceived an abject, unreasoned terror of the Railroad
- See you soon famous and almost famous, wayfarers on this unbright, nonlinear planet!