keep to myself ;keep to themselves ;keep to yourself ;kept to ourselves ;kept to themselves ;made a secret of
- I'd tell you But then I'd have to kill you.
- They made a pact not to tell anyone.
- "I promise you I will tell no one," he said.
- The bitch , why didn't Jason tell us?
这个坏女人! 为什么Jason不告诉我们呢 ?
- We didn't tell him this was expected due to his deformity at birth.
- I won't tell you what time to leave--you're old enough to use your own discretion.
- I don't want to influence you either way,so I won't tell you my opinion.
- They all want to know my decision but I think I'll let them sweat a little,ie by not telling them yet.
- That news will keep.
- They keep a shop.
- How are you keeping?
- I bought myself a car.
- About myself there is little to tell.
- Allow me to introduce myself.
- They are sunning themselves on the beach.
- The results speak for themselves.
- They proved themselves talented and capable.