- A first work of fiction, if it has any luck at all, will sell perhaps 3,000 copies in its hardback edition
- Crates lined up on the quayside at Jaffa, chap ticking them off in a book, navvies handling them in soiled dungarees
- The teacher dealt out the books to the students.
- The original recited version of the iliad was older than that of the Odyssey
- Copy the following words in your exercise book.
- A book containing daily records of occurrences or transactions
- Write the answers in a book,on the blackboard,etc
- He had carried it guiltily home in his briefcase.Even with nothing written in it, it was a compromising possession
- Members shall enter the names of their guests in the book provided.
- 'You're the gentleman that bought the young lady's keepsake album
v. 预订；将…的姓名记在本子上；【英】预订房间 c
- subsidiary book
- It was a stupid book.
- This is the sum of this book.
- I recorded the score in a notebook.
- Copy this page in your notebook.
- He consulted a notebook.
- There are lots of pirated editions.
- It was edited from the original text.
- He edited the hemingway corpus.