- The accused pleaded for mercy in the law court
- Ms. Barnes is counselor for the defense.
- The defence rests.
- The accused was taken away in a police van.
- Cite (i.e. name) sb as co-respondent.
- Smith v. Jones
- The accused refused to retract(his statement).
- The accused insisted that he would certainly beat the rap.
- The defense attorney's oBjection was overruled By the judge.
- A peremptory writ
- The judge find for the defendant
- The judge find for the defendant.
- It is a scandal that the defendant was declared innocent.
- We consider that the defendant is not guilty.
- Defend yourself with your right.