during the day
- By day .. by night; in the day .. in the night
- The difference in temperature between the day and the night there is thirty degrees.
- Seminars and lectures comprised the day's activities.
- The days are beginning to shorten,eg in autumn.
- Day drew in and twilight deepened.
- She got a nurse to care for the children during the day.
- He ran a day and night line, copying by sunlight and by candle light
- Wang Yan has her hands full with working full time during the day and taking care of the family the rest of the time
- By day the square is awash with tourists like us, but night something entrancing and romantic happens
- Psychic changes have been commonly observed, as well as daytime somnolence, nocturnal insomnia, and partial blindness
- He slept badly at night and couldn't concentrate in class at daytime
- Bats sleep in the daytime and come out to hunt for food at night.
- Daytime television tended to remind her too forcefully of her own situation.
- during one's minority
- Drinking is not advised during pregnancy.
- The capture was conducted during midnight.
- Things go on day by day.
- Day by day the situation is improving.
- Like this, day after day.