- "But we drink to our guest bound home from camp, And play him barbarian lutes, guitars, harps;"
- They were accompanied chiefly on the pipa, three-string and clappers.
- "It is the little rift within the lute / That by and by will make the music mute…"
- Mantis Shrimp(拉丁名： Squilla oratoria)
- We listened to the young lutist as though we were under a spell.
- Leading modern pipa artists are Li Tingsong, Wei Zhongyue, Liu Dehai and Lin Shicheng.
- My cricket chirps against thy mandolin.;Hush, call no echo up in further proof.
- English poet and composer of songs for voice and lute.
- General Dreedle, the wing commander, was a blunt, chunky, barrel-chested man in his early fifties.
- crepe de chine yarn
- The old prefessor came back to Chine in 1949 when the mainland had just been liberated .
- Chining and embossing operations particularly require heavy pressures in order to force the metal into the design on the face of the tools.
- To coat,pack,or seal with lute.
- Ah! You can make that lute discourse, I perceive.
- Celebration of wedding or birthdays by playing lutes and blowing pipe instruments