- He chopped the logs(up)into firewood,ie into sticks.
- When there is little wood, the fire burns low and the cabin grows cold
- Chop [collect] wood
- faggot (fuet wood)
- To split firewood for cooking rice
- The wood-cutter is busy bunching
- Soon, it came time for her to stoke the fire.
- "Old wood is best to Burn, old horse to ride"
- We can saw off any dead branches and chop them for firewood.
- We saw wood by cutting it with a saw and chop it by cutting it with an axe
- Alexander was surnamed
- It's not a good habit to surname for others.
- The black hair masses and the hundred surnames—the Chinese nationals
- He is chopping firewood in the yard.
- Sharpening the axe will not interfere with the cutting of firewood.
- An axe without a handle does not cut firewood.