- Any of a group of proteins,such as casein,containing chemically bound phosphoric acid.
- We do have buttermilk
- Miles had done well with his dairy.
- The products of her dairy were bringing the highest prices in the market.
- She packed her husband some bread and cheese for his dinner.
- I would like blue cheese dressing on my salad, please.
- I'm going to have one last unholy bust
- The nature of the association between colloidal calcium phosphate and casein is not clear.
- Colloidal potassium and sodium are bound to the negatively charged organic phosphate and carboxylic groups of casein.
- Any of three isomeric glyceryl esters of butyric acid,naturally present in butter.
- crepe de chine yarn
- The old prefessor came back to Chine in 1949 when the mainland had just been liberated .
- Chining and embossing operations particularly require heavy pressures in order to force the metal into the design on the face of the tools.
- Desserts are served with cream or ice cream.
- I prefer to have ice cream and a cup of coffee with cream.
- Do you wanna cream the coffee?
- Mozzarella cheese
- This cheese has a sharp flavor.
- That ring is certainly the cheese.