- Traders came in the wake of the explorers.
- The pitch of an arch.
- The price cascaded to 140
- The rebels have withdrawn to their mountain fastness for the winter.
- The defeated army had to retreat hastily (from the field of battle to the coast).
- Her long dress was slit up to the knee in Chinese style.
- It is also wedge-shaped to lenticular
- The buses shuttle visitors to Disneyland.
- Now the temple and the sanctuary had double doors.
- Ascend to causes, descend to consequences
- They arrived at a bad time.
- He arrived out of puff.
- Inevitably, the moment of reckoning arrived.
- The class will not be over until seventeen.
- to wait until; to remain
- Fry until the fish flakes.