- The barrister represent to the court that the defendant is mentally unstable
- Dare to speak the truth and oppose falsehood, not seek undeserved credit but perform real services.
- Who are the instructing solicitors (ie solicitors who are employing a barrister to act) in this case?
- The barrister represented to the court that the defendant was mentally unstable.
- UAVs outfitted with spray tanks constitute an ideal method for launching a terrorist attack using biological weapons.
- Our comprehensive service company offers services including purchase, sale, storage and transportation for customers.
- Earnestly hoping that you will give me your instruction
- Earnestly hoping that you will forgive me
- Earnestly hoping you will put your affairs aside
- Do not bother about trifles
- You have to investigate into this affair.
- The affair had a strange sequel.
- A committee was constituted to investigate into that affair.
- Be engaged in; be Busy in
- to sit for business
- As Busy as a bee
- be of importance;matter
- It is no laughing matter.
- deposited matter