(1) 表示特征或状态： be, look, seem, appear, smell, taste, sound, feel, turn out, prove等。
1) It sounds a good idea.
2) This food tastes good.
3) The door remained closed.
(2) 表示持续： keep, remain, stay, lie, stand等。
1) I hope you will keep fit.
2) We can remain friends.
3) Please stay seated.
(3) 表示变化： become, go, get, grow, turn, fall, come, run等。
1) He went mad.
2) His hair turned grey.
3) I fell ill.
1) Birds can fly.
2) I can jump high.
其他不及物动词：agree, arrive, arise, belong, come, die, dive, exist, fall, flow, go, happen, hurry, rise, listen, look, rise, run, sit, sail, succeed walk, work, stay等.
1) Look at me !
2) Sit on the stool!
He reached Paris the day before yesterday.
还有forget, receive, see, say, supply, select, show, take, raise, visit, spend等
1) Please show me the letter.
2) Please hand me the book over there.
3) Can you buy me a meal?
4) John has sent Betty a cheque of $1000.
5) I will give you the latest newsletter.
6) She made me a beautiful dress.
1) He brings cookies to me every day.
2) She made a beautiful dress for me.
(需借助to的) ask, bring, give, lend, hand, offer, pass, pay, promise, return, send, show, teach, tell, write等。
(需借助for 的) buy, call, cook, choose, find, get, make, order, sing, save等。
1. Vt+宾语+名词 She found him a very clever boy.
2. Vt+宾语+形容词 He had a strange way of making his class lively and interesting.
3. Vt+宾语+副词或介词短语 To her surprise, she found herself in a different world.
4. Vt+宾语+to do They asked me to go fishing.
类似动词：tell, beg, force, wish, want, expect, advise, permit, order, persuade等
I saw you taking the key out of your pocket when I came in.
I saw you take the key out of your pocket.= I saw the key taken out of your pocket.
类似动词：see, watch, notice, hear, feel, have等
1) Our game begins.
2) Let us begin our game.
3) “I’m sorry,” he answered.
4) He didn’t answer my question.
类似动词：start, sing, close, consider, read, learn, prepare, pay, hurt, improve, increase…
1) He lifted his glass and drank. (vt举起)
2) We saw the mountain when the clouds lifted(vi消散).
类似动词：beat (vi.跳动 vt.打) grow (vi.生长 vt.种植) hang (vi.悬挂 vt.绞死) smell (vi.闻起来 vt.嗅)
1)When did Susan marry to Paul? 2)She is laughing the crippled man.
3)Who will answer to this question? 4)He arrived London yesterday.
5)The children are listening the music. 6)Children must obey to their parents.
7)The tiger attacked on the boy. 8)He hopes to serve for his nation.
9)His idea is sounded reasonable. 10)Nothing is remained to do.