As a language learner, you will probably hear native speakers use catchphrases or quotes they’ve heard from movies. Using some of these quotes will certainly spice up your conversations with native speakers.
作为一个语言学习者,你一定听过母语是英语的人引用一些电影里的标语或台词。使用这些台词能够让你和他们的对话显得更地道。

1.“Bond. James Bond”
1. “邦德。詹姆斯邦德”(出自007系列《诺博士》)

The first time James Bond introduces himself to Sylvia Trench.
詹姆斯·邦德第一次向西尔维亚介绍自己的时候说了这句话。

This has now become so iconic as an introduction that people (often men!) use it to introduce themselves in a humorous way, for example, “My name’s Streat. Shanthi Streat”.
现在这句话已经成为了一个经典的自我介绍,尤其是男士会这样介绍自己以示幽默,比如你可以说:“My name’s Streat. Shanthi Streat”,先说姓,再说名。

2. “Who you gonna call?”
2. “你要找谁?”(出自 《捉鬼敢死队》)

This was a music hit for Ray Parker Jr in 1984 and has since become a popular catchphrase especially if you need to call a plumber or electrician to fix something in the house.
这是罗伊·帕克·杰在1984年为电影写的主题曲歌名,现在已经成为了流行语,如果你需要水管工或是电工来家里维修的时候,可以说这句话。

3. “You talking to me?”
3. “你和我说话?”(出自 《出租车司机》)

Robert De Niro’s character Bickle is looking at himself in the mirror and is imagining a situation where he can pull out his gun.
罗伯特·德尼罗扮演的贝克站在镜子前想象自己掏出枪恐吓别人的场景。

A lot of people use it again in a humorous way when they want to sound intimidating.
当人们希望表现自己的话有威慑力的时候,会说这句话,当然这也是一种幽默的说法。

4. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”
4. “说实话,关我毛事”(出自 《乱世佳人》)

Rhett Butler, to Scarlett, answering her question of where to go, what to do
白瑞德用这句话来回答郝思嘉的问题:“你要去哪,去干什么”

“I don’t give a damn” is another way of saying “I don’t care”. If you’re particularly annoyed with someone you could use this expression.
“I don’t give a damn”意思和“I don’t care”一样,都是表示不在乎,当你对某人感到厌烦的时候可以这样说。

5. “Hasta la vista…baby.”
5.“一会儿见”(出自 《终结者2:审判日》,原文西班牙语)

The Terminator, to T-1000, before shattering his liquid nitrogen frozen body
终结者在打破机器人杀手T-1000的液氮身体前说了这句话。

You can use this any time to say goodbye to someone (without needing to kill them off, of course!)
在和别人说再见的时候,你可以用这句话代替。(当然,不用把对方干掉哈!)

6. “May the Force be with you.”
“愿力量与你同在”(出自 《星球大战4:曙光乍现》)

This catchphrase is so popular that there is even a play on words that is used for 4 May – ‘May the Fourth be with you’
这句话非常流行,甚至还衍生了一句专门在5月4号说的话:“May the Fourth be with you’” 因为读音一样啦!

7. “My momma always said, ‘Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you’re gonna get.”
7. 我妈说,“人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味”(出自《阿甘正传》)

Forrest, telling someone at a bus stop his mother’s sayings.
阿甘在汽车站和路人说他妈妈讲过的一句话。

You use it when you want to feel wise about life.
当你想表达生活的智慧的时候可以说这句话。

8. “I’ll be back.”
8. “我会回来的”(出自 《终结者》)

This catchphrase coined by Arnold Schwarzenegger has been voted best movie catchphrase of all time.
这句来自施瓦辛格的台词被评为史上最棒电影流行语。

It can be used anywhere and anytime.
任何场合你都可以用。

9. “Houston, we have a problem.”
9. “我们有麻烦了”(出自 《阿波罗13号》)

Jim Lovell, informing Mission Control about a troublesome situation
吉姆·洛威尔向控制中心报告突发状况时的台词

This is often used as a joke when you actually do have a problem.
当你真的有问题的时候,可以说这句话调侃一下。

10. “Go ahead, make my day.”
10. “继续吧,让我高兴高兴”(出自 《拨云见日》)

Clint Eastwood playing Harry Callahan, to a small-time restaurant robber
克林特·伊斯特伍德扮演的哈利·卡拉汗对餐厅里的抢劫犯说的话。

A great catchphrase to use if you want to challenge someone to do something that they shouldn’t really do.
如果你认为别人不该做某事,可以说这句话以示不满。