distance 1

Long-distance relationships are difficult — super difficult — but they’re doable, and come with a huge host of benefits. Seriously! For example…
异地恋很辛苦——非常辛苦——但并非不可能,而且有很多的优点。说真的!比如……

1.Communication becomes sacred. You’ll value any and all messages from your partner infinitely more.
交流变得异常珍贵。你会更加珍惜对方给你的任何信息。

distance 2

2.Only being able to talk at certain times also means you get the happy jitters every time you hear your partner’s voice.
只能在特定的时间交谈也意味这你每次听到他/她的声音时,都会感到快乐的心跳。

distance3

3.And, thankfully, you’ll be so eager to catch up that you won’t bother with awkward small talk.
而且,谢天谢地,你会非常渴望知道对方的新消息,即使是无聊的废话也不介意。

distance4

4.Skype, meanwhile, becomes something you’re actually looking forward to.
同时,你真的开始期盼Skype上的新信息了。

distance 5

5.And you two become masters of two-player apps, always excited for your partner’s next move.
你们俩都成了双人应用大师,你对他/她的下一步应用操作充满期待。

distance 6

6. If things go well, distance helps trust grow exponentially.
如果进展顺利,距离会使你们之间的信任感成倍增长。

distance 7

7. Being separate means you can master being independent and in a relationship.
异地也意味着你可以学会如何在一段恋情中自我独立。

distance 8

8.And you never have to feel guilty about taking “me time.”
你可以毫无负罪感的享受“私人专属时间”。

distance9

9. awkward moments between yourself and your other’s parents are completely nonexistent.
你和对方父母无需进行尴尬的会面。

distance 10

10.Travel! Adventures are great, especially when the person you love is your destination.
去旅行吧!冒险是一件非常棒的事,特别是当你为了所爱的人而去旅行的时候。

distance 11

11. And that moment when you first see each other again — priceless.
再次重逢的那一刻——是无价的。

distance 12

12. Not to mention now you actually have an excuse to do any touristy things you want, although you might be a tad distracted.
更别说你可以找到借口随心所欲的去各处游览,虽然他/她很可能分散你对景点的注意力。

distance 13

13. But of course, even the most routine things become amazing.
但是当然,即使是最日常的事也变得充满乐趣。

distance 14

14. Gifts and surprises are now worth infinitely more than they were before.
各种礼物和惊喜都比从前更珍贵。

distance 15

15. And you have an excuse to unleash your inner romantic: Handwritten letters and postcards are the best.
你可以找到借口表达内心的浪漫:亲笔信和明信片是最好的选择。

distance 16

16. Although you may fight, it’s often because you’ll wish the two of you just had more time together.
虽然你们可能会吵架,但那只是因为你们俩希望有更多的时间在一起。

distance 17

17. You know, though, that you always have something to look forward to.
即便吵架,你也知道你总会怀有期待。

distance 18

18. Finally, if your long-distance relationship is successful, you can rest assured that your relationship is pretty golden.
最后,如果你的异地恋成功了,你就可以确信,你们的关系是真金不怕火炼的。

distance 19

19. And if all of this still doesn’t convince you, science says distance does actually makes the heart grow fonder.
如果这还不能说服你,科学证明距离确实会增进彼此心中的情感。