dialect

1. You speak to each other in an intricately crafted dialect of gibberish that nobody else understands.
你们之间会用一种精妙复杂的方式来说话,其他人一般听不懂。

4a.m.

2. You feel entirely comfortable climbing into their bed at 4 a.m. Uninvited.
你会在凌晨4点爬到他们床上,没有提前通知,但也一点儿也不觉得别扭。

love you

3. They are privy to your secret prejudices. They still love you, somehow.
他们知道你对某事私下有偏见,但依然爱你。

"like"

4. They “like” your Facebook updates, Instagrams, and tweets as soon as they go up.
他们一上网,就会在脸书、图片分享应用和推特上各种“赞”你的更新。

guilty pleasures

5. You indulge in all of your guilty pleasures together, and have a mutual agreement to keep your uncoolness secret.
你们可以沉溺于所有的恶趣味中,还相互约定要保守这个秘密。

anecdotes

6. You’ve started mentally collecting anecdotes for your Maid of Honor/Best Man speech.
你开始在心里默默收集伴郎/伴娘致词中需要的趣闻轶事。

money

7. You literally always owe each other money but trust that you’ll balance out over the years.
你们互相欠钱,却坚信过几年一定会扯平。

wardrobes

8. You know their wardrobe inside-out.
你非常清楚他们的衣柜里都有些什么。

texting

9. You can sense each other’s emotional state over text message, based on punctuation and Emoji usage.
你们用标点和表情符号发短信,向对方表达各自心情。

Facebook

10. You’re Facebook friends with each other’s parents, siblings, and significant others.
你们在脸书上会把对方的父母、兄弟姐妹和其他重要的人都加为好友。

travel

11. You’ve traveled with each other for an extended period of time without ending up wanting to kill each other.
你们可以一起出游很长时间,却还没有把对方杀死的想法。

no question

12. You hate all the same people, no questions asked.
你们讨厌同样的人,不用问原因。

free talks

13. You can discuss the following things freely: money, sex, religion, family.
你们可以畅谈以下话题:金钱、性、宗教、家庭。

harebrained

14. Despite being intelligent as individuals, you’re truly harebrained collectively.
一个人时还很冷静聪敏,但当你们凑到一块儿后就变得粗心没脑子了。

drinks

15. You know each other’s preferred drinks and you’ve gotten really good at making them.
你们知道对方最爱喝什么,也很擅长做这种饮料。

romantic histories

16. You have each other’s romantic histories memorized, including heroes, villains, and even the briefest cameos.
你们都记得对方的恋爱史,包括英雄、大反派、甚至故事里最平凡的小配角也不例外。

memory

17. You had a specific memory in mind for every single item on this list.
这个清单里的每一项都有你们独特的回忆。

phone calls

18. And you’re gonna spend the next 20 minutes on the phone with your BFF, checking them all off.
接下来你会花20分钟给你的死党打电话,逐条确认清单内容。