This job is about giving somebody independence.
这工作是关于给人带来独立自主的生活。

24/7, no holidays.
一天24小时,一星期7天,全年无休。

How do you feel about making life or death decisions?
对于做出生死交关的决定,你觉得怎么样?

I think I’m pretty good.
我想这我很擅长。

Training is 10 years.
员工训练要10年。

Cause you can’t interact with anyone, and you can only work in the straight line.
因为你不能跟任何人互动,而且你只能在一条直线上工作。

Straight line?
直线?

What do you mean?
你的意思是?

Do you frighten easily?
你很容易受到惊吓吗?

No… Except in horror movies.
不会…除非在看恐怖片。

Good.
很好

Have a biscuit.
吃块饼干吧。

You can’t do that. This job is about resisting temptation.
你不能那样子。这工作是关于抗拒诱惑的。

Hmm… What’s the pay?
嗯…薪水如何?

Love. Just love!
爱。只有爱!

Car? And what about car?
车子呢?那车子如何?

You get love!
你得到关爱!

What about presents and gifts?
那礼物和赠品呢?

Hmm… No…
 嗯…没有…

声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。"沪江英语"高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。