1

Nothing like travel to clear the mind.

没有什么比旅行更能净化人的心灵。

2

If you have a card, now's the time to play it.

如果你有什么招数的话,现在就使出来吧!

3

You think you two have an epic love, but all you have are excuses.

你认为你俩会有一个史诗般的爱情,但那一切都只不过是借口。

4

Thinking that I really lost you made me regret every horrible thing that I've ever said to you.

想想如果真的失去你的话, 那将会让我后悔曾对你说过的每一件可怕的事。

5

We stop playing by their rules and make our own.

不要让他们牵制我们,我们应该走自己的路。

6

To fight fire with fire.

以火攻火∕ 以毒攻毒∕ 以其人之道还治其人之身。

7

Tolstoy wrote, "That all happy families are alike, but every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."

托尔斯泰曾写过,幸福的家庭都是相似的,而不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。

8

Whether your family is happy or unhappy, it's always best to stick together, because some ties are simply unbreakable.

不论你的家庭快乐与否,家人之间都要永远同心协力。因为有些关系是牢不可破的。

9

Like mother, like daughter.

有其母必有其女。

10

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

有其父必有其子。(当然,这句话也可以说成 Like father, like son.)

11

Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead. Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself.

最好不要忽略过去,而应从中吸取教训,否则历史会不断重复上演。

12

You need to stop sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong.

你最好少管闲事.

13

We all came into this world naked and alone. Look like S is leaving it that way, too.

我们都是赤身裸体的独自来到这个世上。看起来,S也得这样离开了(Poor S)。

14

I will wait as long as it takes. If that's what you still want--to wait.

如果你的心意未曾改变…愿意继续等待,那么无论多久我都愿意等下去。