private 私人的

This is a private conversation.
这是私人间的谈话。

Don't interfere with my private businenss.
不要干涉我的私事。

This is my private opinion.
这是我的个人意见。

conversation 谈话

I had a long telephone conversation with my old friend yesterday.
昨天我与朋友做了一次电话长谈。

Mary's suicide is not in the conversation any more.
玛丽的自杀不再是人们谈论的话题。

theater 剧院,戏院

Last week I went to the theater.
上星期我去看戏。

The Smiths go to the theater every month.
史密斯夫妇每月都去看戏。

I bought two theater tickets.
我买了两张戏票。

seat 座位

I had a very good seat.
我的座位很好。

Please take a seat.
请坐。

She has booked three seats on the plane.
她订了三张机票。

play 戏

The play was very interesting.
戏很有意思。

Tom prefers films to stage plays.
比起舞台剧汤姆更喜欢看电影。

I enjoy Shakespeare's plays.
我喜欢莎士比亚的戏剧。

loudly 大声地

They were talking loudly.
他们大声地说着话。

He talked loudly, but no one paid him any attention.
他大声地说着,可是没有人听他。

He heard someone speak loudly in the next room.
他听到隔壁有人大声地说话。

angry 生气的

I got very angry.
我非常生气。

She was angry at what I said.
我的话使她很生气。

Sam was angry with his son for lying to him again.
山姆因为他儿子再次对他撒谎而生气。

angrily 生气地

I looked at the man and woman angrily.
我怒视着那一男一女。

He slammed the door shut angrily.
他生气地把门砰地一声关上。

attention 注意

They did not pay any attention.
他们毫不理会。

Let me have your attention.
请注意听我讲话。

He attracted the public attention.
他受到公众的注意。

bear 容忍

In the end, I could not bear it.
最后我忍不住了。

He can't bear his wife's complaining.
他忍受不了妻子的抱怨。

The little boy bore the pain bravely.
小男孩勇敢地忍着疼痛。

business 事

It's none of your business.
不关你的事。

Mind your own business.
别管闲事。

It was no business of mine.
那事与我无干。

rudely 无礼地,粗鲁地

The young man said rudely.
那个年轻男子毫不客气地说。

You should not speak rudely in public.
在公共场合你不应该说话无礼。

He treated his wife rudely when he got drunk.
他喝醉时对妻子很粗暴。