口语精华:

1. Just imagine the hell they put you through in here.
想想他们在这里让你受的苦。
 
2. I don't play by their rules.
我不按他们的规矩办事。
 
3. Unfortunately...she and I had a little bit of a falling out.
不幸的是,她和我以前有点冲突。
 
4. You help me find her, and you've got a deal.
你帮我找到她,我就答应你的要求。
 
5. Percy's in the wind.
珀西去向不明。
 
6. It seems like when it comes to our future, Nikita and I are in some kind of holding pattern.
关于未来,尼基塔和我似乎都在等些什么。
 
7. Percy staged a coup.
帕西发动了一场政变。
 
8. He's not thinking straight.
他现在没法好好思考。
 
9. Brant has taken me into his inner circle.
布兰特让我进了他的核心集团。
 
10. I have my own set of eyes.
我自己会留心的。
 
11. The trail's already gone cold.
线索已经消失。
 
12. You see after that, a certain clarity came over me.
你看,在那之后,一切都清楚了
 
13. Feel free to scream. 
尽情尖叫吧。
 
14. He got a kick out of hearing how messed up they are.。
他就喜欢听到他们生活一团糟。
 
15. The sick bastard laughed his ass off when they foreclosed on my mom's house.
那个混蛋听到法院收回了我妈房子的赎买权时笑得前仰后合
 
16. I was under orders.
我当时受命在身。
 
17. I saw behind your lies and caught a glimpse of your true self.
我看穿了你的谎言,看清了真正的你。

18. You're in for the long haul.
你要开始全身心投入了。
 
19. There are monsters in this world. And the only way to beat them is to get down on their level and fight fire with fire.
世间怪物横行,打败他们的唯一方法就是以牙还牙,以眼还眼。
 
20. You and I can spend all of eternity down here hurting each other.
我们可以无休止地伤害对方。
 
21. I got a bone to pick with you.
我对你很有意见。
 
22. We're out of options.
我们别无选择。
 
23. We kept our end of the bargain.
我们这方的承诺如数兑现。
 
24. New song, same dance.
换汤不换药。
 
25. You and Michael can go live life without having to look over your shoulder.
你和迈克可以过上不再担惊受怕的生活。
 
 
作者 MJE美剧口语联盟  (整理/排版:潜水的石头    审校:Cecil)
 
欢迎关注我们的新浪微博@MJE美剧口语联盟