口语精华:

1. The metaphor isn’t perfect.
这个比喻不太恰当。

2. That is so 10 years ago.
这是十年前的潮流了吧。

3. I don’t want to drag you into this.
我不想把你扯进来。

4. Hope I’m not interrupting. =Am I interrupting?
希望我没打断你们(插话时)

5. End of story.
(用于句尾)啥都别说了,就这么定了。

6. It’s a doozy.
这个很赞哦。

7. It’s a lot to process.
过程很繁琐。

8. Simmer down.
冷静点。

9. One and the same.
一回事,一样一样儿的。

10. Oh, give me a break!
哦,得了吧!

11. Where’s the fire?
出什么大事了?(不满的语气)

12. You’re a miracle worker.
你真会创造奇迹。

13. It's timeless.
这不会过时的。

经典台词:

1. A relationship is like an open-heart surgery. It’s all about exposure. What’s important is that you have complete confidence in the person who will hold your heart in his hands.
恋爱就像是心内直视手术。两者都需要打开心扉。重要的是,你要完全信任那个会把你的心拿在手上的人。

2. The dream means you are in transition, like a caterpillar before it turns into a butterfly.
这个梦的意思是,你现在处在一个过渡阶段。就像是毛毛虫变蝴蝶那种

3. This kid had fallen completely through the cracks.
这个小孩完全被人遗忘了。

4. Since when do you have a soft spot for family?
你的家庭观念什么时候变这么强了?

5. She used to tell me I had no business being a mother, and she was right.
她说我没资格做母亲,她是对的。

6. Grayson is far too rational for that.
格雷森很理性的,不会相信这种事。 

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:琥珀糖糖糖 校对:Cecil)