口语精华:

1. Talk dirty.
说下流的话。(男女挑逗的时候)
 
2. I'm not playing hardball here.
我并不是在这儿玩横的。(作风强硬)
 
3. And may I say, that is a very flattering sleeve length on you.
我能说,这袖子在你身上长度正好吗。(当夸赞别人的穿着时)
 
4. We had a deal! You promised!
我们之前有约定的!你保证过的!
 
5. I was just being polite. 
我刚刚只是想客气一下。
 
6. I put a roof over your head.
我让你有地方住。
 
7. I'll tell you what.
我告诉你。(向别人提建议时)
 
8. Would you like a tour?
你想参观一下吗?
 
9. That's all there is of these.
现在只有这一些。
 
10. There you go.
这样就对了。(事情已结束)
 
11. Here you go.
东西在这里,给你。(事情在进行中)
 
12. And it'll seal the deal.
然后这就搞定了。
 
13. She has no personality.
她没有个性。
 
14. She took me by surprise.
她吓了我一跳。
 
经典台词:
 
1. Joey: That monkey is a chick magnet.
那个猴子是个少妇杀手。
 
2. Chandler: I don't mean to brag, but I waited tables at lnnsbruck in '76.
我不想自吹自擂,但我的确在1976年在因斯布鲁克做过服务生。
 
3. Chandler: I was always rooting for you two kids to get together.
我一向支持你们两小伙子交往。
 
4. Joey: We're talking about whipped fish, Monica. I'm just happy I'm keeping it down, you know?
莫妮卡,我们在谈论一条搅成泡沫的鱼,我不吐出来就已经很不错了。
 
5. Chandler: Thanks, Phoebe. But I just don't really see myself in a big,  white hat.
谢谢你,菲比。不过我只是觉得自己没有当厨师这个可能。
 
 
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟    (整理/排版:小虾米 Amy    校对:我的美剧口语梦)