口语精华:

1. Knock yourself out.
随便点,不必客气。
 
2. Like father, like daughter.
有其父必有其女。
 
3. I was cut out for this.
我天生就是干这个的料。
 
4. She went behind my back.
她是背着我做的。
 
5. That doesn't sit well with me.
我看不下去了。
 
6. I'm not any good at this.
我根本不适合做这种事。
 
7. Well, that depends.
嗯,那要试情况而定。
 
8. Not gonna happen.
不可能。
 
9. Easy to miss.
很容易错过。
 
10. What's on your mind?
你在想什么?
 
经典台词:
 
1. Nikita: You want somthing done right, you have to do it yourself.
如果想要事情顺利完成,你就得自己去做
 
2. Michael: Might get things off on the wrong foot.
这可能会弄巧成拙。
 
4. Someone: Nobody gives a damn about trash.
没人会对垃圾上心的。
 
5. Nikita: Time to come in from the cold, Alex.
你该浪子回头了,艾利克斯。
 
6. Nikita: I just feel like you're sacrificing so much for me and I'm not doing anything for you.
我只是觉得你为我牺牲了如此之多,而我却没有为你做什么事。 
 
 
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟   (整理/排版  喀雅    校对  笑脸)