口语精华:

1. You need the U.S. law enforcement out of your hair.
你需要美国执法部门不来找你的麻烦。

2. You're grasping at straws, and you know it.
你知道,你这不过是在捞救命稻草罢了。

3. That's a hell of a tall order.
这真是个艰巨的任务。

4. But he's not gonna hire me because of my pretty face.
但他不会因为我长得好看就雇用我。

5. We're gonna stay a step ahead of him.
我们要比他更快一步。

6. I wouldn't have asked for your help unless I knew it would work.
除非我知道这个方法是可行有效的,不然我不会向你寻求帮助。

7. If you can't nail the quality, go for quantity.
如果你不能保证质量,那还是保证数量吧。

8. That's not an omen.
那可不是什么兆头。

9. You're out of your mind.
你脑子不正常吧。

10. You've always had a pretty good instinct.
你的直觉总是很好。

11. There is no reason to go dredging it up again.
没有理由再重提这件事了。

12. I will make sure that both of us stay on the straight and narrow.
我保证我们都会遵守规则,安分守己。

经典台词:

1. Peter: I came here to convince Neal to turn himself in.Meanwhile, you got the wild bunch chasing him down like a dog on the street.
我来到这里试图说服Neal自首。与此同时,你却让那帮野蛮的家伙把他追的如同丧家之犬。

2. Peter: You play this right,and you've landed the biggest score of your life.
如果你搞定这次,你就会赢得这辈子最漂亮的一仗。

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:何方 校对:我的美剧口语梦)