口语精华

1. Try not to make a scene.
.尽量别大吵大闹。

2. You are getting so worked up, Sharon. I'm afraid you're gonna start shooting light out of your ass.
你太激动了,Sharon. 我觉得你就要从屁眼里喷火了。(后面半句强调说某人太激动了。)

3. You were talking into my ear. /You were yakking in my ear.
你在我耳边不停的絮叨。

4. You're too big an asset to screw around with.
你太重要了,不能随便对待。

5. Gotta be blunt.
我直说了。

6. You're spinning out of control.
你完全失去控制了。

7. It's time for Don Quixote.
是时候学学唐吉可德的不切实际了。

8. And if you let me, I can prove it.
如果你给我机会,我能证明给你看。

9. Your guy here is a pain in the ass.
这家伙很烦人啊!

10.Then screw it.
去死吧。

11. I want a human moment from you.
我想听到你人性化的回答。

12. I've longed to hear those words.
我一直期盼着听到那些话。

13. You're being sarcastic.
你在讽刺我。

14. I really can't pinpoint the time.
我确实说不出准确的时间。


经典台词

1. Yeah, I get that there are moments,small moments, infrequent moments, where I'm not the easiest guy to work with,
but who the hell is?
是,我知道有些时候,一些很少不是那么频繁的时候,我不是那么容易相处,
但谁TMD是呢?

2. When he calls you tonight at 11:00 and wants to come by, don't lay on a tone of voice--
Just tell him real nice that you're hanging with your roommates and you'll see him at work.
Do that three times. He'll get the idea.
当他今天晚上11点给你打电话,想要找你的时候,不要用低落的语调--
告诉他你正和你的室友在外面玩的很开心,你们上班的时候再见面。
三次后他就明白了。

3. I've come here to take your IQ and your talent and put it to some patriotic fucking use.
我来这儿是把你的IQ和才华用于一些狗屁爱国用途。

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:沈沈鸭 校对:我的美剧口语梦)