未来20年,你将生活在一个什么样的世界?32位来自中国各地的普通民众走到摄像机前,讲述了各自所期望的可持续的未来。这部由联合国新闻部和联合国开发计划署共同出品,著名导演杜家毅执导的公益短片《2032:我们期望的未来》于2012年6月20日在巴西里约热内卢联合国可持续发展大会首映,包括各国领导人在内的全球公众听到了来自中国的强有力的声音。

20年后我希望:
In 20 years, I hope...

最大的希望就是家乡的雪山能够依然那样的洁白无瑕,江河水流能够依然那么的清澈无比。
My greatest hope is that the snow capped moutains in my hometown will remain clean and white, and that the rivers will remain clear and fresh.

温度能降点、降点。
The climate will be cooler.

我有一个幸福美满的家庭和可爱的两个孩子。
I will have a happy family with two lovely children.

我们这代人不要过度地开采有限的地产资源。
Our generation will have stopped stretching natural resources to their limit.

在全世界走到哪里,都能够用中国话跟他交流。
I can speak Chinese with all ove the world.

20年后,要让我的孩子将来比我过的更好。
In 20 years, I hope my offspring can lead a better life than me.

妈妈不再像现在这样那么孤独,她身边能有一个体贴她、理解她的另一半,与她共度余生。
My mum won't feel lonely anymore. She will have a husband who can take care of her and understand her. That they can live together for the rest of their lives.

大家真正能把脚步慢下来,让我们去享受现在我们拥有的东西。
Everyone can live calmer lives so that we enjoy what we have right now. 

那么我呢希望20年以后,没有战争、没有恐怖、没有国界。
I hope in 20 years time, there will be no war, no terrorism, and no national boundaries.

到时候人们看待残疾人和健全人的时候,就能够像看待女人和男人一样。
By that time, people will regard disabled people as equal to any other man or woman.

草原不要再继续沙化,也不要那么恶劣下去。
There will be no more desertification. The grasslands will grow healthily.

人们不要再用职业成功,作为评判一个人人生成功的唯一标准。
Professional achievements will not be regarded as the main indicator of a person's success.

我希望世界变得更加美好。
I hope the world will be a better place to live.

我希望我的父亲不要再吸烟了。
I hope my father will quit smoking.

不会说因为疾病或者年龄的增长,成为人类自己生活的一个负担。
People will not be burdened by sickness or the increase of age.

我希望20年后,我依然可以陪我的父亲钓鱼,我也依然可以跟我的母亲吵架。
I hope in 20 years, I will still be able to go fishing with my dad, and quarrel with my mum. 

如果那时候我有了小孩,我希望能够和他一起,见证我小时候见过的这段风景。
If I have children, I hope they can see what I have seen on my travels.

时光机,你发明了么?我想到过去跟爷爷再见一面。
Have time machines been invented? I want to return to the past and see my grandpa.

我希望依然有女孩给我电话。
I hope there will still be the girls calling me.

其实我高中也想当一名生物学家,因为我当时对世界动物的多样性极端的迷恋,我希望20年后生态和文化多样性依然得到很好的保护。
When I was a high school student, I wanted to become a biologist. I hope in 20 years, our ecological and cultural diversity will be better preserved.

希望不管在什么地方,不管你的户口在哪里,你都能够享受到同样的保障。
Wherever you are, and wherever your registered residence is located, you can always enjoy the same level of social security.

希望20年后,我能开口说出最流利的英语。
20 years later, I will be able to speak competently fluent English.

20年后,我想自己活的不焦虑。
20 years later, I hope I will not be living in anxiety.

我希望我们善待同性恋。
I hope people will treat homosexuals with respect.

在大街上我看不到一只流浪狗,我希望人类和动物能够和谐的并存。
I won't see any more stray dogs on the street, and people can live in harmony with animals.

我希望你不要像我一样循规蹈矩的生活,要敢于去冒险,去尝试新的东西。遇到喜欢的女孩,你就去追。想吃什么就吃什么,在年轻的时候把所有的错误都范掉。
I hope you will not be restricted by routines, like I am. People should dare to be adventurous: try new things, chase the girl you like, eat the food you want. Make mistakes when you are young. 

我希望地球的孩子们,能够多一些笑容,少一些沉默。
I hope kids all over the world will smile more and be more outgoing.

这个社会别那么social,大家都放轻松。
Don't make things too complicated, take it easy.

长出一双翅膀,飞到世界的任何一个角落。
I wish I could have wings, and fly anywhere in the world.

我希望地球上种满了花。
I hope that flowers will cover the whole planet.

我要去火星,逮一个火星人来。
I can play on Mars, and bring a Martian back to the earth.

不知道。
I don't know.

在这个变化无常的世界里,无论20年后你听到、看到或者经验到什么,放轻松。用一颗良善的心去面对自己,也面对别人。希望20年后我们的愿望都已经实现了。
In this ever-changing world, regardless of what you hear, see pr experience, take it easy. Face yourself as well as others with a kind heart. I hope in 20 years, your wishes will have come true.