口语精选

1.You look exhausted. Everything okay?
Oh,just long night.
你看起来很疲倦 没事吧?
噢 没什么... 没睡好而已。

2.You're a damn good con man.
你是个绝赞的骗子。

3.I can lull peter. But we don't rush this.We take our time. We do it right.
我来拖住Peter, 但不能着急。我们慢慢来,确保万无一失。

4.Let's not make a big deal out of it.
别这么小题大作。

5.You're talented,but van dyck has you beat.
你是画得不错,但范戴克画得比你好。

6.Nothing could survive that fire.Nothing should have survived the fire.
那场火会销毁一切。按常理应该不会有漏网之鱼啊。

7.It's been years since you worked there.
你已经离开那很久了。

8.You never can be too careful.
小心驶得万年船。

9.Tell me I'm wrong.
我没说错吧。

10.Caffrey had my back.
卡夫瑞救了我。

11.I'm calling a truce.
我要求休战。

12.Comes a point where you finish the job or it finishes you.
现在就是不成功便成仁了。

13.I pried some information from a loose-lipped gallerista.
我从一个大嘴巴的画廊主人那里打探了点消息。

14.There is something very seriously wrong with me.
我真是有些严重的问题。

15.Why'd you put Jones on me?
干嘛派琼斯盯我梢?

16.Update me when you have the money.
拿到钱后通知我。

17.When it all goes to hell, this is why you hire me.
你雇我,不就是为了力挽狂澜么。

18.This is taking way too long.
时间也未免太长了点。


经典台词

1.Neal: I passed your lie detector.
Peter:I've seen you do that before.
我通过测谎了。
我以前也见过你通过测谎。

Neal:Are you saying I cheated?
Peter:I've seen you do that before.
你是说我作弊了?
我以前也见过你作弊。

2.Elizabeth:It was built in 1931.Could've been on the sub.
克莱斯勒大厦是1931年建成的,画作也就有可能是潜艇上的。

Peter:Or maybe Neal painted it.
要不就是Neal画的。

Elizabeth:Or maybe you've been chasing him for so long,you don't know how to stop.
要不就是你跟他斗了那么多年,现在却不知道该怎么停下来。

Peter:Or maybe I know him better than anyone else.
要不就是我比任何人都了解他。

3.Elizabeth:Look, he wants to trust you,but you have this -- I don't know -- habit of doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.
听着,他也想信任你。但你有种 —怎么说呢 —习惯,用正确的理由去做错误的事情。

Neal:You're saying I'm impulsive but I have a good heart?
你是在夸我虽然鲁莽,却有一副侠肝义胆吗?

4.Everything good must one day come to an end.
天下无不散之筵席。

5.Moz:Luckily, I was here to save the day once again.
万幸 ,我再一次内裤外穿拯救了众人。

Neal:You're a hero, Moz. I'll sew you a cape.
你是大英雄,蚊子,我回头给你缝件披风。

Moz:Do that. I look good in aubergine.
好的,紫红色很配我。

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:饭煲 校对:wind)