口语精华

1. Sounds nice.
听上去不错。

2. Sorry, give me a second.
不好意思,请稍等。

3. False alarm.
虚惊一场。

4. Well, that goes without saying.
当然,那还用说。
 
5. You get how lucky you are?
你知道自己有多幸运吗?
 
6. Sorry, that came out wrong.
不好意思,我说错话了。
 
7. Things are going to work out. I promise.
一切都会没事的,我保证。
 
8. You always assume the worst in me.
你总把我想的很差。
 
9. You are very direct.
你真直率。
 
10. Can you verify that?
你能证实这一点吗?
 
11. You think you're so righteous, don't you?
你觉得自己很有正义感,不是吗?
 
12. Nothing makes sense.
一切都说不通。
 
13. First things first.
事有轻重缓急。
 
14. Check this out.
看看这个。
 
经典台词
1. Amanda: Friends do favors for each other.
朋友为彼此两肋插刀。
 
2. Nikita: I know what it's like to want revenge, but I would never hurt innocent people to do it.
我知道复仇的心态,但是我不会为了复仇伤及无辜。
 
3. Oven: You know, when things like that happen, you feel like the sun should turn dark. The earth should stop spinning. But the world keeps going on around you. And you wonder if it's a place worth living in.
你知道一旦发生了那样的事,你会觉得太阳应该是灰色的,地球也应该停止转动,但你周围的一切却依然如旧,你会想这个世界是否还值得你活下去。
 
4. Oven: If I had a chance to do it over again, I'd just take off with Emily, you know. I wouldn't wait for the right moment. Because that's when it happens... the threat you don't see coming.
如果我有机会能够重新来过,要知道我一定带着Emily离开,我不会再等什么绝佳时机......因为伴随着好时机而来的......是你看不到的潜在危险。

5. Birkhoff: You don't know what you're doing. Listen, I know. I know what it's like to get orders that feel so strong, you think you're going to die if you don't follow them. But deep down...there is a part of you that knows this isn't you. And that part of you can choose to stop.
你不知道自己在做什么,听着,我知道,我知道接受到强硬命令的那种感觉,就像如果你不遵守命令就会死一样,但你的内心深处,有一部分潜意识知道,这不是你。而这部分潜意识可以让你选择停下。
 
 
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:喀雅;校对:我的美剧口语梦)