Oh, you guys are the best.
Oh, hey, here she is.
Okay, Susan, Bree, Gaby,
this is my old college.roommate, Renee.
Hi. It is so nice to finally meet you.
Lynette has talked so much.about her friend from college.
Oh, yes, you know how in school
the pretty girls always hang out
when you first meet her,which is a real time-saver
So, Renee, you have to tell us.
What was Lynette like in college?
She just kept wearing those parachute pants,
lesbian rumors be damned.
Yes, Renee was always the.one with the fashion sense.
Before I met her, I'd never even heard of Gucci or Prada...
No, it's just what we do.It's fun.
her about being all botulism from the nose up...
And I tease her about being all cottage cheese
from the waist down.
So, Renee, we hear that.you're married to Doug Perry?
The baseball player?
No surprise there.
In our sorority
, Renee was voted.most likely to marry well.
And Lynette was voted.most likely to succeed.
So, Bree, I hear.you're an amazing cook.
Hang on a second. What was that?
I just didn't wanna...make you feel bad.
Well, it... it's just that, uh,
I think our college.friends would be surprised
to see how you ended up.
Oh, I thought they.were still playing.
You know, Renee, I have had a.career and raised a family.
And that's great.
It's just that we had.such high hopes for you.
At least I didn't spend the last 15 years
sponging off a rich guy.Hey, let's stop before somebody gets hurt.
Whatever I got, I got on my own.
And what have you got?
A blouse from the."I've stopped trying" collection
and a pair of earrings.your kid made at camp?
And... somebody got hurt.
That's great. Easy shots.You got more money than me.
Oh, it's not about the money.
The Lynette I knew never.would have settled for this.
You backpacked through Croatia.
You jumped onstage at.a Springsteen concert.
this suburban housewife.with the girl...
Who had a threesome with two of.the guys from the rugby team.
1. Renee was always the.one with the fashion sense.Renee永远走在时尚前沿。形容某人很擅长的事情，可用句型sb was always the one with the ~sense.
2. Before I met her, I'd never even heard of Gucci or Prada...Or chlamydia. 我认识她前，从来没听过Gucci或Prada或者衣原体感染。该句型可用来对比遇到某人之前和之后的区别。Before I met sb, I had ~~~.
3. No surprise there.别惊讶
4. Lynette was voted.most likely to succeed. Lynette 是公认最成功的那个。Sb was voted most likely to~~可用于形容某人被公认为最可能做某事的。
5. It's not about the money. 不是钱的问题。
6. It's just hard for me to reconcile this suburban housewife.with the girl...Who had a threesome with two of.the guys from the rugby team. 我难以相信眼前这个郊区主妇以前跟英国橄榄球队两男的玩过3P啊。It's just hard for me to reconcile this~~with the past~可用来表示某人过去与现在差别太大令我很难想象。