去听写酷听写本文>>

Would you like to come for around me sometime?
改天你愿意和我约会吗?

I know who you are.
我知道你是谁。

Oh, yeah, who's that?
哦,对,我是谁呢?

One of them Bondurant boys. My daddy says you boys are the worst things ever to hit Franklin.
邦杜兰家的公子哥之一, 我父亲说你们是富兰克林镇上作恶多端的混蛋。

Tell your daddy I said hi.
代我向你父亲问好。

We got a chance to make a good stack of money here.
我们在这里有机会大赚一笔。

Pure corn whisky, it's white lightening.
纯玉米酿造威士忌,白色闪电。

Come on, Forrest, see you dance.
来吧 ,弗瑞斯特, 展示下你的舞技。

I ain't dancing for you two.
我才不在你们面前跳舞呢。

Come on!
得了吧 。

It's impressive.
真了不起啊。

I respect you, Bondurants.
我尊重你们邦杜兰家。

You wanna more of this stuff?
你要更多这玩意儿吗?

As much as you can bring me.
多多益善。

Just 2000 dollars, minus my commission.
只有两千美元 除掉我的佣金。

Look at you, swanning around like you're Al Capone.
瞧瞧你那熊样 你真把自己当阿尔•卡彭了。

They say in town you are looking for someone to help out around the place.
镇上的人说你们在找人帮忙处理业务。

Well, Mr. Bondurant, do I get the job?
好了,邦杜兰先生, 我被录用了吗?

Seems you've been involved in certain illegal activities.
貌似你们与某些违法活动有关。

This is new special deputy.
这位是警队新任的特别副队长。

He's been brought in from the city.
他是从城里调来的。

Once you work it out, so everybody can do some business.
一旦你们解决了这问题 大家都能做生意。

Is that so?
果真如此?

I'm the one who is going to make your life real difficult from now on if you don't toe the line, country boy.
如果你们不听话,从现在开始我是那个可以让你们举步维艰的人。 乡巴佬。

I'm a Bondurant. We don't lay down for nobody.
我是邦杜兰家的人 我们绝不屈服于任何人。

Those men that attacked you, they work for dangerous people.
那些袭击你的人,都是为危险人物卖命的。

There's a feeling around these parts that these Bondurants is indestructible.
这一带的人都认为杜邦兰家的人都是打不死的。

Do you mean the mortal?
你的意思是说那些俗人?

Do you have any idea what a Thomson submachine gun does to a mortal?
你可知道血肉之躯遇上汤普森轻型冲锋枪会是什么结果?

We are survivors, we control the fear, but without the fear, we are all as good as dead.
我们是幸存者 我们控制恐惧 但如果没有恐惧 我们与死人无异。

This is a war they are waging.
这是他们挑起的战争。

You ain't gonna survive.
你会送命的。

It is not the violence that sets men apart, it is the distance that he is prepared to go.
并不在于暴力让人分离,而在于他准备走多远。