点击听写酷听写文本>>>> http://ting.hujiang.com/trailer/15373082805/

It's the world's most secure prison.
这是世界上戒备最森严的监狱

It holds the planet's deadliest criminals.
它囚禁着世上最致命的罪犯

It's impenetrable because it's not on Earth.
它固若金汤 因为它并不在地球上

I'm gonna ask you a few questions.
我要问你几个问题

Do you dream while you're under?
你在下面有做梦吗

I'm gonna dream about you.
我会梦到你

You wanna test me?
想考验我吗

Sit down!
坐下

He's got a gun.
他有把枪

It's Mr. President?
总统先生吗

There's been a massive takeover on MS1.
MS1监狱出现大规模占领

My daughter is on a goodwill mission on that station.
我女儿因出使慈善任务而在那个站上

There's only one man who can get her out.
只有一个人能把她解救出来

Who?

Snow.
雪诺

He's the best there is, but he's a loose cannon.
他是最佳的人手,但他太过我行我素

Don't get me wrong
别误会我

it's a dream vacation.
这是梦幻般的假期

I mean I go into space,
我是说我进入太空

I get inside the maximum-security nuthouse.
我进入戒备森严的疯人院

Get past all the psychos,
穿过所有的神经病

save the President's daughter,
解救总统的千金

if she's not dead already.
如果她还没死的话

I'm thrilled that you would think of me.
你能想到我真是叫我受宠若惊

Get in there.
进入

God, I hate heights.
天 我讨厌高处

The gravity generator will hold you up.
重力发生器会把你托起来

You gotta trust me on this.
这事你必须相信我

Really?
真的

What the hell are you doing?
你他妈在干嘛

I am bringing you back from the dead.
我要把你从死神手中救回去

Can I have your attention?
请大家听我说好吗

Our mutant here is a woman.
咱们这的特异分子是个女人

We need her alive.
我们需要她活着

What the hell is happening here?
这里到底发生什么事了

It's falling out of the sky.
从天空降落下来

Come back to me, my little Emilie.
回到我身边 可爱的艾米丽

Impacts on the eastern seaboard in eight minutes.
八分钟后即将撞击东海岸

We're gonna get out of here.
我们得离开这里

What if this doesn't work?
要是这行不通呢

Well, then we're probably gonna die.
那我们搞不好会死

Don't worry. It's perfectly safe.
别担心 安全得很

A simple thank you is enough.
简单一句谢谢足矣