1. a little too far
有点过分了

A: I feel so sorry, but I didn't mean it.
A: 我十分抱歉,但我不是有意的。
B: Really, don't you know you have gone a little too far?
B: 真的,难道你不知道你有点太过分吗?

2. after you
请先走(两人同时出门,让对方先行)

A: you first.
A: 你先请。
B: No, after you.
B: 不,你先请。
A: Thanks! It's nice of you.
A: 谢谢,你太好了。

3. I've had enough.
受够了,吃饱了。

A: Stop napping. I've had enough out of you.
A: 别再唠叨了,我已经受够了。
B: Ah! You've gotton tired of me.
B: 你已经厌倦我了。

A: Want some more dessert?
A: 要吃些甜品吗?
B: No, thank you. I've had enough. I can't eat any more.
B: 不要了,谢谢,我饱了,吃不下了。

4. hold it down (=keep quiet)
安静一点。

A: Hold it down in here. My brother is on the phone from Canada.
A: 请安静一点,我哥哥从加拿大打电话来。
B: OK.
B: 好的。

5. never been better
从来没这么好过

A: How is life?
A: 生活如何?
B: Never been better. I was promoted last Friday.
B: 从来没这么好过,上星期五我升职了。
A: 哇,恭喜你。

6. don't get me wrong
别误会我的意思

A: Would you like to be my guest for tonight's dinner?
A: 能否赏脸和我共进晚餐?
B: Thanks, but not.
B: 谢谢,但不行啊。
A: Never mind, please forget what I've said.
A: 没事,当我没说。
B: Hey, don't get me wrong. I didn't mean I don't want to go with you, but I really have something urgent to deal with.
B: 别误会我的意思。我不是说不想和你去,只是我有其他重要的事情要做。