去听写酷听写本文>>

You've just taken over the gold in 100 metres. What's your secret? Drugs!
你刚刚赢得了100米跑的金牌,你的秘诀是什么呢?兴奋剂啊。

Damn it, Matt! Take the shot! Right between the eyes, do you hear me? Right, between, the eyes! No…no…
见鬼,Matt, 快开枪!瞄准两眼之间,听到吗?瞄准、两眼、之间!不。

Oh, boy! Nearly honey! Nearly honey. It's just bees in a jar.
噢吖,是“差点是蜂蜜耶”! 差点是蜂蜜,它就是一罐蜜蜂吖!

Look, Dad! I'm going to fly! I'm going to fly! Get off the God damn roof!
看啊,老爸,我要飞啦,要飞啦!给我他妈的从屋顶上滚下来!

Finally, the world's greatest house of cards.
终于完成了!世界上最大的纸牌房子!

Rock, paper, scissors.
剪刀石头布!

Yo, Steve. I bet you can't make that jump. No…
喲,Steve。我赌你跳不了那么远。当然不行。

We now return to Sexy Doctors. This is highly impractical.
欢迎继续收看《性感医生》。这太不切实际了啊。

Giraff! We need a decision. Red or blue? Red or blue? The sky is blue. Thank God for you, Giraff。Yeah~~~
长颈鹿,我们正面临抉择,红线还是蓝线?蓝里格蓝~多亏有你啊长颈鹿~

Woo… You are the worst shot ever! I'm trying. God damn it!
你枪法太差劲了!我很努力了啊混蛋!

Captain Peg is the greatest pirate who ever own the seas. Oh my God, Captain! What is it, young Master Timmy? B~e~a~v~e~r~
我木腿船长,便是有史以来最强劲的海盗。哦天哪,船长。什么事啊混蛋Timmy。