1、We're already behind schedule, and he's waiting for this.
我们进度已经落后了,他已经在等了。

在进度中

超前进度

落后进度

e.g: Meg's new book has been behind schedule.
梅格的新书已经落后于正常进度了。

2、Sergei Semak stole everything that mattered to me, and Kochenko helped him do it.
瑟吉·塞马克夺走了我在乎的一切,而科彻是他的帮凶。

matter to = be important to
对...很重要

e.g: He had lost many of the people who mattered to him.
他已经失去了很对对他很重要的人。

3、Bet oversight's been breathing down your neck.
我敢打赌“上峰”一定盯得你挺紧的吧?

be breathing down sb's neck
密切关注某人行动

e.g: How can I concentrate with you breathing down my neck all the time?
你总这么盯着我,我怎么集中精神呢?

4、I couldn't bat my eyelashes at Michael and get out of trouble.
我不能对迈克尔暗送秋波,从而逃过处罚。

bat sb's eyes/eyelashes at
(女对男)暗送秋波

5、I didn't screw you over.
我没坑害你。

screw over
欺骗;坑害

e.g: They screwed us over for $60 in the end.
最后他们骗了我们60美元。

6、Division washed their hands of you.
"组织"极力与你撇清关系。

wash one's hands of sth.
与某事撇清关系;与某事不再有关

e.g: I’ve washed my hands of the whole affair.
我已经和整件事撇清关系了。

7、Birkhoff, Nikita hung up on me.
伯尼霍夫,尼基塔挂了我电话。

hang up on
挂...的电话

e.g: Don't hang up on me.
别挂我的电话。

8、—So you can call it whatever you want. —Boy toy?
—所以你可以随便叫我。—小白脸?

boy toy/toy boy
小白脸

9、I suspect it has something to do with Kochenko.
我怀疑这和科彻有关。

和...有关/和...无关

e.g: Their conversation had been largely to do with work.
他们谈话大部分和工作有关。