Follow my nose.
凭直觉做某事。

Go on, I dare you!
有种你就去!

Go through this stack.
看看这一叠。

God works.
上帝的安排。

He can’t come to the phone now.
他现在不能接电话。

He has a quick eye.
他的眼睛很锐利。

He is the pain on neck.
他真让人讨厌。

Help me out.
帮帮我。

How big of you!
你真棒!

How did it go?
怎么样?

I am all ears.
我洗耳恭听。

I can’t feel my hands.
我手麻了。

I don’t have the energy for this.
我没有能力应付这个。

I feel wild today.
我今天好亢奋!

I have part of the fault.
我也有责任。

I love what you have done with this place.
我喜欢这里的布置。

I might hear a pin drop.
非常寂静(我都能听见针掉下来的声音了)。

I saw a lot of stuff.
我大开眼界了。

I sensed it was you.
我感觉到是你了。

I thought it was the other way around.
我以为是反过来的。

I was just leering.
我只是用余光看看。

I wonder if you can give me a lift?
能让我搭一程吗?

I’m going to go.
我这就去。

I’m kind of beat.
我有点累了。

Is that so?
是这样吗?

It doesn’t count.
那不算。

It’s insensitive of me.
我这么做很伤人。

It’s up in the air.
尚未确定。

It’s up to you.
由你决定。

Let’s bag it.
先把它搁一边。

Lose head.
丧失理智。