1. have good chemistry with each other 有缘分;谈得来

We have good chemistry. 我们一见如故。

2. be in sync 同步的;协调的

Do your personalities clash or are you in sync? 你们的性格是矛盾还是很合拍?

3. click (两人)合得来

I really like talking to her. I think we two really click. 我很喜欢和她说话。我觉得我们两个蛮合得来的。

4. hit it off 聊得投机;相处融洽

We've hit it off ever since we knew each other. 我们从刚认识就很投缘。

5. congeniality 趣味相同;意气相投

In such a fragile alliance, the congeniality may be vital. 对于如此脆弱的联合来说,他们的“情投意合”可谓至关重要。

6. compatible 表示想法、方法的“兼容”,引申一下,两个人如果能在想法上“兼容”,那就是“志趣相投、协调一致”了

According to the zodiac, she is compatible with Aries and Virgo. 根据星座来看,她跟白羊座和处女座的人比较合得来。

7. have a lot in common 有很多共同之处;有很多共同点

I thought she was just a rich princess, but it looks like we have a lot in common. 我以为她不过是个千金小姐,但看来我们有许多共同点。

8. be easy to get along with 平易近人

We all consider the teacher easy to get along with. 我们都认为这个老师很好相处。

9. birds of a feather 一丘之貉;特性很相同的人

I'm not surprised those two are such friends; they're birds of a feather. 那两个人交情这么好我不惊讶,他们是一类人嘛。