1 Chuck喜欢老女人

We know Chuck had a thing for elder women.
我们知道Chuck对老女人感兴趣。——《绯闻女孩》

2 好心没好报

People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences.
人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》

3 我有她的尊敬

I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect.
我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。——《吸血鬼日记》

4 现在回头为时已晚

Too late to turn back now.
现在回头 为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》

5 你死定了

I give you my word you will be dead.
我向你保证,你死定了!——《吸血鬼日记》

沪江小编:放狠话必备!速度记下!

6 抓住当下的机会

You always think you have more time.
你总觉得以后还有机会。——《美女上错身》

7 排泄多了一个主题

Until I met you and Bernadette, my trips to the bathroom had been entirely focused on elimination. Now they have a delightful social aspect.
认识你和伯纳黛特前,我的洗手间之旅只有排泄这一个主题,现在又多了个社交功能。——《生活大爆炸》

8 犯错 放手 继续前行

Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on.
只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》

9 你要投桃报李

I don't keep secrets from you. I'd ask you to return the favor.
我对你毫无保留,你也要投桃报李吧。——《尼基塔》

10 死神来了

Death is everywhere. Most of us try to avoid it. Others can't get out of its way.
死神无处不在,多数人都唯恐避之不及,有些人则难逃厄运。——《1000种死法》