1. 答题前，考生在答题卡上务必用直径0. 5毫米黑色墨水签字笔将自己的姓名、准考证号填写清楚，并贴好条形码。请认真核准条形码上的准考证号、姓名和科目。
例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19.15. B. ￡9.15. C. ￡9.18.
1. What does the man like about the play?
A. The story. B. The ending. C. The actor.
2. Which place are the speakers trying to find?
A.A hotel. B.A bank. C. A restaurant.
3. At what time will the two speakers meet?
A. 5:20. B. 5:10. C.4:40.
4. what will the man do ?
A. Change the plan. B. Wait for a phone call. C. Sort things out.
5. What does the woman want to do ?
A. See a film with the man. B. Offer the man some help. C. Listen to some great music.
6. Where is Ben？
A. In the kitchen. B. At school. C. In the park.
7. What will the children in the afternoon?
A. Help set the table. B. Have a party. C. Do their homework.
8. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. A Family holiday. B. A business trip. C. A travel plan.
9. Where did Rachel go?
A. Spain. B. Italy. C. China.
10. How did the woman get to know about third-hand smoke?
A. From young smokers.
B. From a newspaper article.
C. From some smoking parents.
11. Why does the man say that he should keep away from babies?
A. He has just become a father.
B. He wears dirty clothes.
C. He is a smoker.
12. What does the woman suggest smoking parents should do ?
A．Stop smoking altogether.
B. Smoke only outside their houses.
C. Reduce dangerous matter in cigarettes.
13. Where does Michelle Ray come from?
A. A middle-sized city. B. A small town. C. A big city.
14. Which place would Michelle Ray take her visitors to for shopping?
A. The Zen Garden. B. The Highlands. C. The Red River area.
15. What does Michelle Ray do for complete quiet?
A. Go camping. B. Study in a library. C. Read at home.
16.What are the speakers talking about in general?
A. Late-night shopping. B. Asian food. C. Louisville.
17. Why do some people say they never have dreams according to Dr Garfield ?
A. Thy forget about their dreams.
B. Thy don't want to tell the truth.
C. They have no bad experiences.
18. Why did Davis stop having dreams?
A. He got a serious heart attack.
B. He was too sad about his brother's death
C. He was frightened by a terrible dream.
19. What is Dr Garfield s opinion about dreaming?
A. It is very useful.
B. It makes things worse.
C. It prevents the mind from working.
20. Why do some people turn off their dreams completely?
A. To recover from illnesses.
B. To recover from illnesses.
C. To stay away from their problems.