2月15日,人气老师Sue和主持人小芸为我们奉献了一堂精彩的公开课——Oscar教你说出“爱”。他们以奥斯卡一些影片为素材,找出其中经典的表达爱的方式,和大家一起通过奥斯卡电影学英语,大声说出爱。沪江网校语音教室是神马>>

当天未能参与现场的同学也不要灰心啦!以下视频中就是当天活动的全程记录以及课程精华讲义,现在就来和小编一起温习一遍吧!

想参与最新公开课的同学,点击这里查看和预约>>

刚刚我们已经提到,本次公开课的主题就是“爱”,而且重点是“爱情”。Sue老师为我们讲了爱之“婚礼进行曲”,爱之“门当户对”,爱之“卷土重来”,爱之“一见钟情”4个小话题,采用看图猜影片,对白赏析,深情模仿,话题讨论的形式展开。下面摘取本次公开课的一些经典对白,供大家欣赏:

(一)爱之“婚礼进行曲”
With this hand,  
我要用这只手

I'll lift your sorrows.   
为你分担忧愁
Your cup will never empty,   
你的生命之杯永远不会干涸
for I, will be your wine   
因为我,愿做你那杯中酒

With this candle   
举起这根烛火

I'll light your way in darkness   
我愿为你驱散人生旅途中的黑暗
With this ring,   
现在,让我为你戴上戒指
I ask you, to be mine.  ——Corpse Bride
让你永远属于我——《僵尸新娘》

【婚礼誓词】 Wedding Vow

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my (husband/wife). I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

I, ____, take you, ____, for my lawful (husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

(二)爱之“门当户对”
-Besides, can a--can a lady of wealth and noble marriage...love happily with a bank-side poet and player?
可是,一个注定要与贵族联姻的富贵人家的女儿,可以和一个普普通通的诗人无忧无虑地相爱么?

-Yes, by God! Love knows nothing of rank or riverbank.
拜托!当然可以啦!爱是没有等级界限的!

lt will spark between a queen and the poor vagabond who plays the king.     
即便是女王和一个由流浪汉扮演的国王之间,也可以摩擦出爱的火花。

Their love should be mended by each, for love denied blights the soul we owe to God.
爱应该是可以互补的,否则便愧对上帝赋予我们的高贵灵魂。

So tell my lady William Shakespeare waits for her in the garden.——Shakespeare in Love
告诉你家小姐,莎士比亚会在花园里等她!——《恋爱中的莎士比亚/莎翁情史》

【词汇讲解】:
a marriage of convenience 利益婚姻
vagabond 流浪者
blight 枯萎
owe sth to sb [因某人之所为而]拥有某物

【活学活用】:Say to Him/Her:
Love knows nothing of rank.
Our love should be minded by each, for love denied blights the soul we owe to God/Buddha.

别再错过下期精彩公开课啦!点击查看和预约最新公开课>>

点击继续我们的公开课回顾:爱之卷土重来&爱之一见钟情>>