对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。下面小编为大家搜集整理了常用机场英语口语,希望对大家有帮助。

一、 入关

麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please?

将在那儿住宿?Where are you staying?

这是我的护照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.

I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。

旅行的目的为何? What's the purpose of your visit?

(移民)(观光)(公务)。 (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Business).

Do you have a return ticket to Beijing?

有的,这就是回程机票。Yes, here it is.

预计在美国停留多久?How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计停留约10天。I plan to stay for about 10 days.

随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you?

大约10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.

祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.

(我只是过境而已。I'm just passing through.)

谢谢。 Thank you.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

二、 行李遗失

我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。 It's a small travel bag. It's light brown.

我找不到我的行李。 I can’ find my baggage.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

这是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.

是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently?

你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

请描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?

它是一个中型的灰色箱子。 It is a medium-sized suitcase, and it’s gray.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

请和我到办公室。 Would you come with me to the office?

多快可找到? How soon will I find out?

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。 Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助и? How can you help me if you can’t? find my baggage today?

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。 I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

三、 海关申报

请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please.

是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare?

没有。 No, I don't.

请打开这个袋子。 Please open this bag.

这些东西是做何用? What are these?

这些是我私人使用的东西。 These are for my personal use.

这些是给朋友的礼物。 These are gifts for my friends.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。 This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Toronto.

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

是的,我带了两瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

这个相机是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。 You'll have to pay duty on this.

你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!

请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

四、机位预约、确认篇

联合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.

请说您的大名与班机号码? What's your name and flight number?

行程是那一天?6月10日。 When is it? June 10th.

我找不到您的大名。真的? I can't find your name. Really?

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。 I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

一个经济舱座位,对吗? One economy class seat, is that right?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。 You must check-in at least one hour before.

下一班飞往多伦多的班机何时起飞? When will the next flight to Toronto leave?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间? That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

我想要再确认班机。 I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。 My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。 I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

请再告诉我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

没问题,您已完成订位。 Now you have been booked.

起飞前2小时。 Two hours before departure time.

(飞机客满时)

那么,请帮我重新订位。 Then, please give me a new reservation.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。 Sorry, this flight is full.

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

后天,星期五。 The day after tomorrow, Friday.

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

费用多少? What is the fare?

五、机场旅游信息

旅游咨询中心在那里? Where is the tourist information?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆? Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否有机场巴士可到市区? Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店? Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里? Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆? Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士? Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?  How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

每晚费用为多少?  How much is it per night?

这儿有饭店目录吗? Do you have a hotel list?

费用是否包含税与服务费? Does it include tax and service charge?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录? Can I have a youth hostel list?

早餐是否已包含于费用内? Is breakfast included?

是否可给我一份城市地图? May I have a city map?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣? Is there a discount for staying several days?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?  Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我想要停留两晚。 I'd like to stay for two nights.

六、机场安检英语

引导岗位:

1. Please pass through the detector one by one.

请一个一个通过探测门。

2. Hello, put your baggage on the belt please.

您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。

3. Please put all your metallic objects such as coin, cellphone, chewing gum, cigarettes, and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.

请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里。

4. Could you hold the baby in your arms and let the pram be checked by the X-ray machine?

您可以抱起婴儿,将婴儿车通过X光机检查吗?

5. Excuse me, sir. please take your computer out and put it in the basket.

对不起,先生,请把您的电脑从包里取出放入筐里。

6. Take off your jacket, please.

请把您的外套脱下。

7. Anything else in your pocket?

口袋里还有其它物品吗?

8. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the aircraft.

很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带上飞机。

手检岗位:

1. Please come over for inspection.

请过来接受检查。

2. Please raise your arms.

请您抬起双臂。

3. Turn around please.

请转身。

4. Please unbutton your coat.

请把您的衣扣打开。

5. I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item. You can’t take it with you into the aircraft.

很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。

6. Checking is done, thank you for your corporation.

检查完毕,谢谢合作。

7. You can take your baggage now.

您可以拿行李了。

移交台岗位

1. These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated. Here is your receipt.

这些东西是违禁品,我们必须没收。这是给您的没收单据。

2. We could check it in for you ,or you could have it deposited temporarily at our place for up to one month.

您可以办理托运或在我们这儿办理暂存,我们可以替您保留一个月。

3. Within a month, if you return to Beijing, take this receipt to the Domestic Security office to get your things back.

一个月之内,当您再来北京的时候,您可以到国内安检值班室凭单据领取您的东西。

4. If you can’t come back within a month, we won’t keep it for you.

如果一个月之内,您不来领的话,我们将不再替您保存。

5. This is the government’s rule. For your own safety and other passengers, we need your understanding and corporation.

这是政府规定的,为了您和其他旅客的安全,请您理解和配合我们的工作。

七、练习

翻译练习

1. 我想预定十一月二十八号从纽约到波士顿的班机。

2. 我可以指定座位吗?

3. 我要一个靠窗的位子。

4. 我想要无烟区的座位。

5. 我想坐在靠窗位置。

6. 下一班飞机有位子吗?

答案

1. I'd like to make a reservation for a flight from New York to Boston on Nov.28th.

2. Could I get my seat assignment?

3. I'd like a window seat.

4. I'd like in the non-smoking section.

5. I prefer to sit by the window.

6. Do you have a seat on the flight after that?

解析:

1. window seat 是靠窗的座位, aisle seat是靠走道的座位

2. one-way ticket 单程票 round-trip ticket是双程票

3. 三种机位的等级为:first class 头等舱; business class公务舱; economy class 经济舱

八、其他常用的问句

1. What's the department time? 起飞时间是什么时候?

2. What time is the flight scheduled to leave today? 那班飞机今天何时起飞?

3. What's the check-in time? 何时开始办理登记手续?

4. How long does the flight take? 要飞多久?

5. Is this ticket refundable?这张机票可以退票吗?

对话练习

请求对方再说一次。

Could you please repeat that?

我要订9月15号到纽约的班机。

I’d like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.

408次班机何时抵达?

What time does Flight 408 arrive?

机票多少钱?

How much is airfare?

我想要确认我预订的机位。

I’d like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.

盥洗室在哪里?

Where is the lavatory?

你有中文报纸吗?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?

I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

可不可以给我一副扑克牌?

May I have a deck of playing cards?

机内免税贩卖 In-Flight Sales

请出示您的护照。

May I see your passport, please?

您要在美国待多久?

How long are you going to stay in America?

我会留在美国一个星期。

I will stay for one week.

您此行的目的为何?

What is the purpose of your visit?

您有任何东西要申报吗?

Do you have anything to declare?

我没有东西申报。

I have nothing to declare.

对不起,哪里是行李提领区?

Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?

行李遗失申报处在哪里?

Where is the lost luggage office?

我可以在哪里找到行李推车?

Where can I get a luggage cart?

我要把一万元台币换成美金。

I’d like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.

你能告诉我在哪里兑换外币吗?

Can you tell me where to change money?

特别提醒:如果大家想要了解更多英语方面知识,或者想要深入学习英语的,可以扫以下二维码,定制沪江网校精品课程,高效实用的个性化学习方案,专属督导全程伴学 。

出国机场是一个人出国旅行的第一站,也是一个人与外界接触的第一个场所。因此,了解一些常用的英语口语是非常必要的。以上是小编为大家整理的常用机场英语口语,供大家参考。