因为世界经济全球化的发展,各个大企业都少不了日常商贸来往,也少不了接待来客。这个时候一些常用的商务英语就显得非常有必要。今天我们为大家整理了商务英语接待来客日常用语,希望可以给大家带来参考。

常用口语句子:

Could I have your name, please?

= May I have your name?

请问您叫什么名字?

How do I address you?

我该怎么称呼您?

address v. 称呼

What can I do for you?

= Can I help you?

= May I help you?

有什么可以效劳的吗?

Do you have an appointment?

您预约了吗?

appointment n. 约会,约定

Mr. Liu is expecting you.

刘先生在等您。

We've been expecting you.

我们一直在等您。

expect v. 期待,期盼

I'm afraid he is engaged at the moment.

恐怕他现在正忙。

I'm afraid he can't see you at the moment.

恐怕他现在不能见您。

He is at a meeting right now.

他现在正在开会。

I'm sorry, but he's not available right now.

很抱歉,但他现在没空/不能接见客人。

engaged a. 忙碌的,繁忙的

available a. 有空的,可见客人的

Would you mind waiting?

您介意等一会儿吗?

Can you please wait just a moment?

请稍等一会儿,好吗?

Please wait a second/sec/moment/minute.

请稍等。

Please take a seat. I'll tell him you're here.

您请坐,我去告诉他您来了。

I'll see if Mr. Liu is free.

我去看看刘先生现在有没有空。

If you'd like to take a seat. I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.

如果您愿意坐会儿,我这就去看看刘先生是否能见您。

Mr. Liu will come and see you right away.

刘先生马上就来见您。

Mr. Liu will be with you shortly.

刘先生马上就会过来见您。

He will be here in a few minutes.

他几分钟后就过来。

shortly ad. 不久,马上

接待来客Receiving a Client

Secretary: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

秘书:早上好,先生。有什么可以效劳的吗?

Guest: Yes. I'd like to see Mr. Liu, please.

客人:是的,我想见刘先生。

Secretary: Do you have an appointment?

秘书:您预约了吗?

Guest: No, I'm afraid I haven't. I'm from the Eagle Company, and I come to see Mr. Liu to discuss sales of our new

electronic products,

客人:恐怕没有。我是Eagle公司的,来找刘先生谈谈我们的新电子产品的销售的事情。

Secretary: Could I have your name, please?

秘书:请问您叫什么名字?

Guest: Smith, Peter Smith. And here's my card.

客人:史密斯,彼得·史密斯。这是我的名片。

Secretary: If you'd like to take a seat, Mr. Smith, I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.( to Mr. Liu on his extension ) I have a

Mr. Smith of the Eagle Company who wants to see you... Thank you. ( to Mr. Smith ) Mr. Liu will be with you in about five

minutes, Mr. Smith. Would you like a cup of coffee?

秘书:史密斯先生,如果您愿意坐会儿,我这就去看看刘先生是否能见您。(打给刘先生的分机)Eagle公司的史密斯先生想见您…谢谢。(对史密斯先生)刘先生约5分钟后就过来,史密斯先生。您想喝杯咖啡吗?

Guest: I'd rather have a cup of tea if possible.

客人:如果可能的话我倒想来杯茶。

Secretary: Of course, Mr. Smith.

秘书:当然可以了,史密斯先生。

以上就是为大家整理的商务英语接待来客日常用语,希望能够对大家有所帮助。商务英语是非常严格的,如果接待过程中,说法出现了问题,可能会影响到两家的合作。