学习英语口语的过程中肯定少不了各种场景的交流,从这些场景中,大家可以更好的提升自己的口语能力。今天我们为大家整理了常用英语口语对话场景10篇,一起来了解一下吧。

1.减肥

Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy.

好的,戴文。我最近长了几斤,而你看上去苗条又健康。

Devon: Well, thank you.

谢谢。

Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight?

你的建议是什么?我怎样才能减肥呢?

Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more than that I enjoy playing sports and so different sports use different muscles and all of it helps to lose that weight that you might have gained.

我经常运动。我一周至少跑步三次。除了这点我还喜欢其他运动,不同的运动会锻炼不同的肌肉,这些运动都会帮助你减掉多余的重量。

Todd: Yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that I actually exercise a lot.

好的,问题是,实际上我经常运动。

Devon: Do ya?

真的吗?

Todd: Yeah, so maybe it's my diet.

是的,也许是我的食谱有问题。

Devon: It could be and so in that case you might want to eat something perhaps more nutritious or maybe even less of what you do eat. Maybe, I eat three meals a day and I try not to snack in between. No potato chips. No popcorn. No candy bars.

有可能,如果是这样,你应该吃些高蛋白的食物,并减少食物摄取的总量。我每天吃三顿饭,并且努力在餐食间拒绝零食。不吃薯条,爆米花,也不吃糖果。

Todd: That's pretty tough!

这很难做到!

Devon: It is tough but......Well, I must admit that I cheat every once in awhile but...

确实很难,但我必须承认我也许骗得了一时,但……

Todd: Ok, I'll give it a try....but actually, you see my problem is that I like junk food. So I have to choose: either I eat less or I eat a better diet. What do you think is more important?

好的,我会努力尝试的……但实际上,我的问题是我喜欢垃圾食品。所以我必须选择:是吃少点儿,还是吃得更好点儿。你认为哪条更重要?

Devon: I think that if you are exercizing then you should just eat what you want and eat less.

我认为如果你最近在运动,那么最好吃想吃的食物,但是要减少量。

Todd: Eat less. OK. This is going to be tough!

少吃点儿。好的,这会很有难度!

Devon: Well, I have no dought that you will do the best that you can.

我毫不怀疑你会做到最好。

Todd: Alright! Thanks a lot Devon.

好的,谢谢你,戴文。

2.回家

Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!

你好,加布里埃尔!

Gabrielle: Hello!

你好

Todd: How are you doing today?

你今天好吗?

Gabrielle: Good thanks.

很好,谢谢。

Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.

加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。

Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.

是的。我要回家过夏天。

Todd: OK. What are your plans?

你是怎么计划的?

Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.

也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作。

Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?

好的,你在哪工作?

Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.

我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。

Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.

哦,好的。你来自那里。

Gabrielle: That's right.

是的。

Todd: Were you born there?

你在那里出生吗?

Gabrielle: I was, yeah!

是的,我是!

Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...themountains?

在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?

Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!

也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周。

Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?

夏天那里到底有多热?

Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.

也许最高达到了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!

Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?

那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?

Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.

不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。

Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?

好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?

Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.

我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。

Todd: Animals!

宠物!

Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.

是的,我想念我的宠物。

Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?

那么,你养了什么宠物?

Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.

我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.

是的,我真的很想念它们。

Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.

我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋。好的,十分谢谢。

Gabrielle: You are welcome!

不客气!

3.新房子

Todd: Oh, so what's your new house like?

你的新房子什么样?

Keri: It's small, it's old. It's mostly wooden in the inside. It has two rooms and a balcony off of those rooms and downstairs there's like a living room area and a tatami mat room, kitchen, bathroom.

很小,很旧。房子内部主要是木质结构。楼上有两间房,各有阳台。楼下有一块生活区,一间榻榻米房间,厨房和厕所。

Todd: Wow, so do you live in the tatami mat room?

哇,你住在榻榻米房间吗?

Keri: No, there's two tatami mat rooms. There's one upstairs and there's one downstairs and I don't live in either. One we use as kind of a spare room and the other one is my roommate's bedroom.

不,一共有两间榻榻米房间。楼上一间,楼下一间,我不住那里。一间是空房,一间是我室友的房间。

Todd: Oh, OK. So you have a roommate?

好的。也就是说你有一名室友了?

Keri: Yes.

是的

Todd: What's it like having a roommate?

和室友住在一起感觉怎么样呢?

Keri: It's good. It's good. I like living alone too but sometimes it's nice to come home and have someone there and my roommate gets home before I do and she likes to cook so often she's cooked dinner for me.

很好。我也喜欢一个人住,但有时候回去看到家里有人也挺好,我的室友比我早到家,而且喜欢做饭,经常是我回去看到她在为我们烧饭。

Todd: Wow, that's nice.

哇,真棒。

Keri: I know.

是的。

Todd: Well, you do all the cleaning?

那么,你负责清洁?

Keri: Well, now that you mention it, I do a lot of the cleaning, but not all of it. Oh, OK.

是的,你提到了,我做大部分清洁,但不是全部。

Todd: Well, what kind of things does she make you?

她经常给你做什么吃?

Keri: Last night she made curry. I think it was an Indian curry, tomato-based.

昨晚她做了咖哩。我想那是印度咖喱,西红柿是主要食材。

Todd: Spicy?

辣的?

Keri: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Cool.

酷。

4.暑假

Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.

好的,吉娜。能谈谈你的暑假吗。

Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.

好的。我去了内华达州的拉斯维加斯,里诺,和加利福尼亚州的塔霍湖,圣地亚哥,我还去了迪斯尼乐园。

Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.

哇!听上去你玩得很愉快。

Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.

是的。我玩得很有趣。

Todd: What was the best place?

最棒的地方是哪里?

Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.

也许是拉斯维加斯。那里最有趣。

Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?

好的。为什么那里最有趣呢?

Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.

那里很繁华,总有各种娱乐活动,你知道,那里从来不闲。

Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?

好的,例如什么活动,你在那里做什么?

Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.

我们经常购物,在不同的赌场里都有购物中心,我们还去了胡佛水坝。

Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.

哇!水坝很大。

Jeanna: Yeah, really big.

是的,很大。

Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?

那里有很多水,你游泳了吗?

Jeanna: No.

没有。

Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?

能在胡佛水库里游泳吗?

Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.

能在蓄水池里游泳。

Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?

我就是说在蓄水池里。好的。你怎么到拉斯维加斯的?

Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.

从奥克兰搭乘飞机到拉斯维加斯的。

Todd: OK. How long did it take?

路上花了多长时间?

Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.

大约花了1小时45分钟。

Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?

好的。

Jeanna: Hopefully.

希望如此。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.

好的。谢谢你,吉娜。

Jeanna: You're welcome.

不客气。

5.跑步

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running.

好的,蒂姆,我们将讨论讨论跑步。

Tim: OK.

好的。

Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights.

我们前几天晚上一直一起跑步。

Tim: Yeah, that's true.

是的。

Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run?

你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?

Tim: Well now I only run about four days a week. But, when I was younger everyday.

现在我每周跑四次。我更年轻的时候每天都跑。

Todd: Oh, really. Wow! Did you run in high school or college?

哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大学就开始跑步吗?

Tim: I ran, I started when I was six years old.

是的,我从6岁开始跑步。

Todd: No kidding!

你没开玩笑吧!

Tim: And I started running and I ran all through the university.

没错,我经常跑步穿过大学校园。

Todd: Really!

真的!

Tim: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: OK. So what events did you do?

好的。你跑过什么项目?

Tim: Middle distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.

中等距离,1,5000到5000米。

Todd: Wow! Are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?

哇!你短跑更好,还是长跑更好?

Tim: Middle distance runner.

我擅长中等距离的跑步。

Todd: Middle distance. OK, how far is a middle distance?

中等距离。好的,中等距离有多长?

Tim: Oh, 1,500 meters, about.

大概1,500米。

Todd: 1,500.

1,500米。

Tim: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK! Ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?

好的!你1500米的最好成绩是多少?

Tim: Ah, 3.... about 3:47.

大约3分47秒。

Todd: Three minutes and forty seven seconds.

3分47秒。

Tim: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: That's pretty fast.

那真是很快了。

Tim: Yeah. I did that in high school actually. I wasn't so fast in the university.

是的。那是我在高中时候的成绩。我到了大学成绩就没那么好了。

Todd: Oh, wow, man you can fly? No I don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.

哦,哇,你成飞人了?那我不会沮丧你比我跑得快了。

Tim: I've been slowing down. I've been drinking beer so I don't run so fast anymore.

我现在跑得慢了。自从我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了。

Todd: Yeah, we're getting older. Actually, um, I'm 33. How old are you?

是的,我们都变老了。事实上,我有33岁。你多大?

Tim: I'm 27.

我27岁。

Todd: 27. Oh, OK. So, do you think you'll be running your whole life?

27岁。哦,好的。你认为你会一辈子都坚持跑步吗?

Tim: I think so, yeah. I grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so I really want to get back to running in the woods. I think it is really healthy to do.

我想是的。我在林间长大,每天都泡在树林里,所以我很想回到森林中继续跑。我想那样很健康。

Todd: Yeah. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot, Tim.

这很好。好的,谢谢你蒂姆。

6.季节

odd: Hey, James!

嗨,詹姆斯!

James: Yeah!

嗨!

Todd: Let's talk about seasons.

我们来聊一聊季节。

James: OK.

好的。

Todd: James, what is your favorite season?

詹姆斯,你最喜欢的季节是什么?

James: My favorite season is spring.

我最喜欢的是春天。

Todd: Yeah, why is that?

为什么是春天?

James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.

因为春天的天气不是很冷也不是很热,参加训练正合适。我还能去海边玩儿,和我的朋友一起出去。天气非常好。

Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?

好的,你最不喜欢的季节是什么?

James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season ...because I don't like rain at all.

我最不喜欢的是日本的雨季……因为我一点儿都不喜欢雨。

Todd: OK. What season are we in right now?

好的。我们现在正处于什么季节?

James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.

现在正是冬天的末尾,我们即将迎来春天。

Todd: What's the weather like today?

今天的天气怎么样呢?

James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.

今天天气很晴朗,威风,有一点冷。今天天气很好,我很喜欢。

7.电视

Todd: Marika let's talk about television.

茉莉,我们来聊聊电视。

Marika: OK.

好的。

Todd: Do you like to watch a lot of TV?

你喜欢经常看电视吗?

Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV.

是的,我经常看电视。

Todd: Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japanese?

你现在在日本已经有一段时间了。你是看英语电视节目还是看日语电视节目?

Marika: I watch TV in Japanese, but if it's on in English I will watch it in English. Yeah, I'm the same way.

我看日语节目,但如果有英语的我就看英语节目。是的,我也是。

Todd: Um, how good is your comprehension? How much can you understand?

你的日语对话能力怎么样?你能听懂多少?

Marika: If it's a drama I can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, I don't really understand a lot of what they're saying, although I might know what topic they're discussing, I won't know what exactly their stand is.

如果是戏剧,我能看懂,明白故事情节,但如果是脱口秀节目,而且有年轻人在节目上说得很快,用很多俚语,我就不太懂他们在说些什么了。虽然我能大致明白他们所讨论的节目主题,但我不明白他们是什么立场。

Todd: Do you think that TV is bad for people?

你认为电视会对人有坏的影响吗?

Marika: Yeah, I think that TV is bad for people. It's really bad.

是的,我认为电视对人会产生不好的影响,很坏的影响。

Todd:Why?

为什么?

Marika: Because instead of reading a book or doing something outside, or doing something productive you just sit in front of a TV and absorb bad information or things that don't really help, help you learn anything probably, although Japanese television I think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.

因为人们不再读书,进行户外运动,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在电视机前吸收一些没有帮助的信息,吸收那些你学不到任何东西的信息。但我认为日本电视节目中有许多好的纪录片和有意义的电视节目。

8.早餐

Todd: Hello!

你好!

Kentaro: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Did you have breakfast this morning Kentaro?

你今天早晨吃早饭了吗,健太郎?

Kentaro: Yeah!

吃了!

Todd: Really! What did you have?

真的!你都吃了什么?

Kentaro: I had a traditional Japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish.

我吃了一顿日本传统早餐,纳豆,味噌汤,米饭和鱼。

Todd: Wow! Do you eat that every day?

哇!你是每天都吃这些吗?

Kentaro: Yeah, maybe five days a week I will eat Japanese style breakfast.

是的,大概每周有五天我会吃日式早餐。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. And do you eat it at home or at a restaurant?

哦,真的!你是在家吃还是在餐馆吃?

Kentaro: At home.

在家吃。

Todd: At home?

在家吃?

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: OK. Do you make it yourself?

好的。你是自己做吗?

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: Oh, really. OK. What is a typical American breakfast?

真的!典型美式早餐是什么样的?

Kentaro: Well, I would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk.

我认为是吐司,谷物,橙汁或牛奶。

Todd: OK. Great and have you ever had breakfast in bed?

好的,你在床上吃过早餐吗?

Kentaro: In bed?

在床上?

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Kentaro: No, not really.

没有。

Todd: No, OK. And what time do people usually eat breakfast in Japan?

没有。好的。一般日本人什么时候吃早餐?

Kentaro: Well, I would say but maybe 7to 8. Something around that.

大约7,8点。这个时间左右。

Todd: Around 7 or 8. OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

7,8点。好的,谢谢你。

Kentaro: You are welcome.

不客气。

9.弹吉他

Todd: OK, Diana we are going to talk about your hobby.

黛安娜,我们来聊一聊你的兴趣爱好。

Dianna: OK.

好的。

Todd: What is your hobby?

你的爱好是什么?

Dianna: I have lots of different hobbies but right now I'm learning to play the guitar.

我有许多不同的爱好,但最近我正在学习弹奏吉他。

Todd: Great. How long have you been playing or practicing?

太棒了你练了多久了?

Dianna: I got my guitar two years ago but I've probably spent a total of two weeks practicing.

两年前我得到一把吉他,但我总共也就练习了两周时间。

Todd: Did you bring your guitar to Japan?

你把吉他带到日本来了吗?

Dianna: I didn't. Actually, my brother wants to learn to play also so he's taking good care of my guitar while I'm here, but when I get back I'll jump right back into practicing.

没有。实际上,我兄弟也想学,因此我在日本的时候都是他好好照料我的吉他,但我一回去就会马上去训练。

Todd: OK, great. Well, who's a better player?

很棒。那你们谁弹奏的更好?

Dianna: I am for sure, but I told him that if he gets better than me while I'm away that he has to teach me everything he knows.

当然是我了,但我告诉他,如果我不在的时候他超越了我,他要毫无保留地把所有技巧教给我。

Todd: Oh, that's only fair. OK. Can you play any songs?

哦,这很公平。你能弹出曲子吗?

Dianna: Yes, I can play "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee" and just the last part of the "Star Spangled Banner". Not the beginning, the beginning's way too hard.

是的,我会弹《快乐,快乐,我们崇拜你》和《星条旗永不落》的最后部分,前部分太难了不会弹。

10.第一份工作

Todd: OK, Roe, why don't we talk about your first job.

罗伊,我们问什么不谈谈你的第一份职业呢。

Roe: OK

好的。

Todd: Yeah, tell us about your first job.

跟我们谈谈你的第一份工作。

Roe: You mean my official full-time first job, talking about!

你是指谈谈我的第一份正式的全职工作!

Todd: Yeah, sure. How about that?

是的,没错。你的第一份工作怎么样?

Roe: OK. That was right after graduating university. I became a salesman.

好的。那时我刚从大学毕业。我成为了一名销售人员。

Todd: Oooh, salesman! Nice.

唔,销售!很棒。

Roe: Yep, salesman.

是的,一名销售。

以上就是为大家整理的常用英语口语对话场景10篇的相关内容,希望能够对大家有所帮助。口语场景很多,在提高的过程中要慢慢的总结,慢慢的提升。