Li Hua: For two days in a row, I haven't shut my eyes.
Kevin: Do you suffer from insomnia?
Li Hua: Insomnia?
Kevin: It's a medical term for being sleepless.
Li Hua: That's it. But how did it happen to me?
Kevin: This is a difficult question. I mean maybe you have some worries or youdrink coffee too much before you go to bed.
Li Hua: Yeah, I had too much coffee.
1. I couldn't fall asleep last night. 我昨晚睡不着。
2. I passed a wakeful night. 我彻夜未眠。
3. I was up all night. 我一整晚都没睡。
4. I had a sleepless night worrying about my exams. 我因为担心考试一整晚没睡。
5. I've been suffering from insomnia. 我近来饱受失眠之苦。
6. I didn't close my eyes until early morning. 我一直到凌晨才阖眼(入睡)。
7. I tossed and turned in bed all night./ I tossed about in bed all night. 我一整晚辗转难眠。
8. Sleeping pills somehow didn't work for me last night. 安眠药昨晚不知怎么搞的好象对我没用。
9. I was counting sheep all night. 我一整晚都在数羊。
10. I guess I drank too much coffee, I was wide awake all night. 我猜我可能是喝了太多咖啡，一整晚都很清醒。
Jim is buying tickets for a movie.
M: May I have two tickets for Finding Nemo?
W: Ok. What time?
M: 2:30, please.
W: It's 60 yuan, please.
M: Sorry, we have student cards. We can get discounts with these, can't we?
W: Sure. That'll be 40 yuan, please.
M: Here is 50 yuan.
Jack: Are there any tickets left for ten this morning?
Clerk: Yes. How many tickets do you want?
Jack: Please give me two seats at the back.
Clerk: Sorry. The seats in the back are sold out.
Jack: Do you have anything better?
Clerk: There are only some in the first three rows.
Jack: I don't like seats very near to the screen.
Clerk: How about 12 o'clock? There are still many tickets for that time.
Jack: Fine. Please give me two seats at 12 o'clock, oh, at the back!
Clerk: OK. Wait a second, please.